• Single point of contact for our national customers and internal departments in pre and post sales
• Implementation of our entire solutions portfolio. Control of the customer set-up process, ensuring all technical functionalities are based on predetermined standards and metrics
• Management of customer and master data
• Support for the sales team in solution designs, meetings and presentations
• Ability to identify growth and cross/upsell opportunities from a technical perspective
• Development of market and competitive analysis, such as technical feasibility studies in collaboration with the sales team
• Proactive feedbackin product development and procedure optimization to our International Lead in Pre and Post sales
• Regular reports to the International Lead of Pre and Post sales in Germany
• The job environment is flexible, constantly changing and provides growth opportunity, recognition and reward for the achievement of business results. This is fast-paced environment.
- Initiative, coupled with a sense of competitive drive, and the ability to stay focused on results despite changing conditions, is key for this position
- Results oriented, focused on implementing practical, timely solutions.
- Innovative and creative in generating ideas for quick response
- Self-assurance, and the confidence to purposely drive toward results while constantly problem-solving and engaging the commitment of others
- Leadership style that is firm and goal oriented, and yet motivates, trains, and engages others in an enthusiastic way is important
- Extroverted, enthusiastic and persuasive communication style that builds rapport and relationships with others
- Ability to act independently
- With sense of urgency and the confidence to handle a variety of challenges
- Full commitment to the success of the business and high standards of achievement
• At least 3-5 years of professional experience in customer service, preferably in the IT/SaaS industry or in technical support for account management
• Knowledge of technical support from initial implementation, and understanding of tracking options and technologies
• Accurate knowledge of the various tracking methods and their advantages and disadvantages
• Fluency in Spanish and English, with very good communication skills and an ability to simply present complex ideas
• Willingness to travel
An interesting job in a performance-oriented team key for further international expansion. It offers flexible hours in a 40 hours job and good development opportunities in a dynamic market environment at a comfortable working atmosphere.
Ingenious Technologies is located in a central location with good transport links.
About Ingenious Technologies, the independent technology provider for online business analytics and marketing automation.
We are a German technology provider offering one-stop comprehensivewhite-label solution for the highest demands in Tracking, Partner Management, Business Analysis and Payment Processing.
Our innovative solutionsare developed by our experienced in-house R&D department, offeringthe highest standards of flexibility, reliability and scalability by means of:
• Cloud Services
• Software-as-a-Service (SaaS)
• Modular solution structure
• BIG DATA
- Pre and Post Sales Engineer
- Ingenious Technologies Labs, SLU
- Madrid, Espanha
- Interesante paquete retributivo según valía del candidato