Are you passionate about Social Games? What about Social Games that engage audiences with real-time questions? Quizlyse is looking for a Game Designer, and your mission will be to design multi-platform games that will be played by a large community. In addition, we offer you the opportunity to live the adventure at a gaming startup with high international projection; we are the developers of the social game called MARCAQuiz (Marca.com).
We need a person who is proactive, flexible, innovative, efficient and with a desire to face great professional challenges. We want someone who will understand the roadmap and product´s engineering and business needs. Your role will be very important to us.
- Design strong social mechanics for the core gameplay and improve user experience for existing ones to boost virality and social retention.
- Come-up with new feature ideas which will increase user experience, engagement and monetization.
- Transform high-level ideas into detailed and well thought-out concepts.
- Create wireframe screens, mockups and user flows for new product features and content.
- Provide the development team detailed design of features for agile feature implementation.
- Analyze the evolution of the metrics you defined to spot both viral bottlenecks and facilitators, then report suggestions for the game design or strategy accordingly.
- 3+ years experience of mobile or online game development with a focus on social and multiplayer experiences.
- Experience or knowledge of game design, level design, gameplay theory & story writing.
- Strong knowledge of game balancing and pacing.
- High understanding of how to monetize a free-to-play / freemium game while keeping the game fun and relevant to those who do not pay.
- Analytical experience for data analysis.
- Good understanding of network architecture: client/server, turn-based/real-time.
In addition to being part of the Quizlyse experience, we offer you a negotiable salary, permanent contract, social community in one of Barcelona´s best startup incubators (Incubio), flexible timetable, continuous training...
I don’t know if we will change the world, but I can tell you this: we are turning the world to Quiz! If gaming, the startup world and technology excite you, send us your CV NOW!
- Game Designer
- Barcelona, Espanha
- Alrededor de 25.000€ brutos anuales a negociar según valía del candidato
- C/ Almogavers 165