A leading global publisher of digital and social games, Gameloft® has established itself as one of the top innovators in its field since 2000. Gameloft creates games for all digital platforms, including mobile phones, smartphones and tablets (including Apple® iOS, Android® and Windows® devices), set-top boxes and connected TVs. Gameloft operates its own established franchises such as Asphalt®, Order & Chaos, Modern Combat or Dungeon Hunter and also partners with major rights holders including Universal, Illumination Entertainment, Disney®, Marvel®, Hasbro®, Fox Digital Entertainment, Mattel® and Ferrari®.
Gameloft is present on all continents, distributes its games in over 100 countries and employs over 5,200 developers.
We are seeking a Key Consumers Manager for our Studio in Barcelona
Reporting to the Studio Manager, you will be responsible for interacting with and managing our most active users (paying users) to make their game experience the most attractive ever.
Your daily tasks will include, but are not limited to:
• Discussing and having exchanges with users;
• Summarizing their feedback about their user experience;
• Monitoring the implementation of corrections meant for PAUs (paying active users);
• Proposing solutions meant to improve their experience;
• Offering design proposals to increase average purchases and game time;
• Recruiting specialized talent to join game teams.
- Graduate from a Top Business or Engineering school;
- Organizational skills, creativity and good listener;
- Keen interest in video games and mobile applications;
- Fluent in English
Why join us?
- Be part of an international and vibrant team
- Enjoy a fast Career Track
- Permanent contract, full-time job and social benefits
- An exceptional, dynamic, demanding and motivating working environment within a fast growing company.
- Excellent local working conditions (quality of offices, geographical location of office in the centre of Barcelona).
Esta oferta de emprego foi encerrada.
- Key Consumers Manager
- Barcelona, Espanha
- Open to negotiate