123RF is a royalty-free digital media library that offers a wide variety of budget-friendly commercial and editorial images, video footage, audio clips, logo designs and illustrations. From its beginnings in 2005, 123RF now ranks as the leading global provider of content.
123RF is updated with over 35,000 fresh content daily which gives photographers, illustrators, designers, videographers and audio artists the opportunity to upload and display their creative productions; promoting them to a worldwide audience. Our library currently hosts more than 28 million Royalty-Free digital assets. We are looking for you to join our team, based in Madrid.
Outbound Key Account Manager (Executive job grade)
• 2 to 5 years of proven outside sales experience – media, agency and industry experience preferred solid
direct sales and Account Management experience within a fast space organisation.
• Have a passion for sales and marketing.
• Able to multi-task and make smart decisions to respond to customer requests with much urgency,
especially in a rapidly changing environment.
• A team player.
• Must be internet savvy.
• Excellent inter-personal, communication and customer service skills.
• Outstanding written and verbal communication, presentation and time management skills.
• Upbeat, positive and professional business demeanor.
• Develop outbound proactive sales methods including customer-facing sales presentations, phone sales, teleconference presentations and client briefings at trade shows, sponsor presentations and industry events.
• Responsible for meeting and exceeding monthly sales quota and collection targets.
• Service and maintain current customer database; whilst generating new leads .
• Continuously build and maintain good relationships with customers.
• Handling customer's enquiries and follow up matters related to sales.
• Effectively communicate company's products, services and promotions to clients.
• To always generate new marketing ideas and strategies.
• Responsible to continuously develop plans, promotional activities and strategies to draw in new markets.
• Weekly appointment dialing/cold calling required, and previous cold calling to set appointments.
• Proven consistent results meeting and exceeding sales targets.
• Identify high potential revenue opportunities through market and customer profiling.
• Able to build cross-functional relationships necessary to deliver revenue results.
• Demonstrated ability to manage multiple projects; must have strong organization skills.
• Regular travel for client meetings required – out-of-state travel required.
- Outbound Key Account Manager
- Madrid, Espanha
- A convenir