FLUENCY IN ENGLISH ESSENTIAL - DO NOT APPLY IF NOT EXPERT IN ENGLISH LANGUAGE
We are looking for a Part Time Artworker/Graphic Designer to assist and support the existing team. We are also looking for a Part Time Web Designer and Developer. Ideally the right candidate can be offered a Full Time position with a combination of the above 2 roles.
You must be fluent in spoken and written English. Spoken & written Spanish an advantage but not essential.
You must be a very fast worker, a enthusiastic confident communicator, and able to work under pressure and tight deadlines. You must be professional and reliable.
You must be skilled in Adobe programmes.
You will be trained in all aspects surrounding the artwork requirements for the Garment Printing industry and will be responsible for editing clients artworks and logos, redrawing artworks and creating visual proofs for clients.
You will also assist our lead Designer with web and graphic design tasks for on and offline marketing and web development for email campaigns and landing pages.
Core Part Time Responsibilities & Requirements:
- Checking and editing customer artworks in order to convert them into a print ready files (full training will be given)
- Artwork redrawing
- Creating Visual Artwork Proofs for clients
- Communicating with key clients & accounts over the phone & email
- 100% excellence with written and spoken English
Full Time Opportunity:
If you are a skilled Web Designer, with at least 2 years experience in up to date web technology, User Experience and Conversion Rate Interface Design, then we consider you as a Full Time employee covering both tasks. Here you’re role will involve the design and build of our core website, but also of the design and build of new websites that will include e-commerce tshirt stores, and other micro sites.
- Full Adobe Photoshop and Illustrator skills
- Fluency in spoken and written English, Spanish an advantage
- High Excellent communication skills with telephone and emails
- Creative thinking towards marketing ideas and campaigns
- Content & blog writing skills
- SEO experience
- Word Press & Joomla
- CRO and UX
- A great opportunity to join established, and growing online business in the heart of Barcelona
- You will work alongside the existing team of 10+ people comprised of experienced professionals, which will provide an excellent career opportunity with great prospects for the right person.
- Immediate start available - Working from our Barcelona based office.
- Artworker & Graphic Web Designer
- Barcelona, Espanha
- Salary/Pay - subject to experience