About the company
Headquartered in Dublin with offices in Barcelona, Aedgency offers performance-based digital marketing which offers a gateway to privileged communication channels between brands and e-buyers.
Founded in 2004 Aedgency has been growing rapidly ever since and now operates across five European markets. Aedgency’s focus is on increasing advertisers’ conversion rates and it places equal emphasis on monetizing its publishing networks and independent publishers’ websites.
Aedgency offers brands access to millions of online consumers across Europe. Its bespoke analytics engine uses deep behavioral segmentation to closely target users through the communication channel that is most likely to get a result. Through Aedgency’s deep understanding of data it is able to predict exactly what a web user is looking for and offers four routes to a sale, Contextual Offers, E-mail Marketing, Affiliation Cashback and Aedgency Publishing.
As our activity is growing, the Marketing team is looking for a Web Designer handling different aspects of advertising creation.
This person will work FULL-TIME on a PERMANENT CONTRACT basis. For the time being we are NOT WORKING WITH FREELANCE.
The Marketing team creates, manages tools applications and entertainment web applications: video-games, media players, video player, etc.
We are looking for a web designer handling mainly advertising and other projects.
The ideal candidate will also have experience in Video and 3D design.
You will have to use your creative and technical skills to create Web pages and advertising banners (jpeg, gif, Flash). You will have to collaborate with the whole Product Marketing team, composed by product managers, HTML developers and web designers. You will be managed by the Creative team leader or an Art Director and work in a group of designers. You will work with the product manager copyediting advertising campaigns: classic ads, banners, landing pages, flash interactive banners, animated video banners. Your objectives will be to increase the ads conversion rate and the sales of web applications.
• BFA, Bachelor’s Degree in Graphic Design / multimedia / Internet
• 3 years of successful experience in Internet advertising with banners and/or websites creation.
• Good Knowledge of classic Adobe tools.
• You must be creative and sensitive to the web standards in W3C.
• Experience in online advertising.
• You must speak English fluently. Spanish or French would be a plus
• You must work with initiative and be performance-driven.
• You must be dynamic.
PLEASE PROVIDE A LINK TO YOUR PORTFOLIO, CVs with no portfolio will not be considered.
Extra requirements (to identify the best candidates)
• Video or 3D knowledge will be very appreciated
• Familiarity with Internet working environment
• Familiarity with Flash, animation in general
Esta oferta de emprego foi encerrada.
- Web Designer (contrato a tiempo completo)
- Barcelona, Espanha
- World Trade Center, Ed.Norte, Bajos, Barcelona