ISSIMediaSystems SLU (http://www.issimedia.es) is a pioneer in the field of multi-media and Internet solutions, and has been at the forefront of developing cutting-edge technology for over 11 years.
A leader in converging Internet, Mobile and other Interactive markets, its network and expertise is currently being used in these areas by some of the world’s biggest operators.
Its proprietary live video chat solution, a world first achievement, is one of its most popular and sought-after packages - a customizable solution which hundreds of major partners in varying sectors currently enjoy.
ISSIMediaSystems SLU is an expanding company where innovations in the digital and multi-media field, as well as a passionate, energetic people, drive it forward. It is based in the cultural melting-pot of Barcelona, famed for its heritage, beaches and its outgoing Mediterranean lifestyle.
Experienced Copy Writer
ISSIMediaSystems SLU is looking for a talented copy writer with online savvy to apply your skills for generating design content, copywriting and marketing needs.
This is a full time, direct position in the beautiful Barcelona city.
The position duties:
• To be responsible for creating written content for company communications in line with the corporate strategy and brand guidelines.
• To be responsible for creating compelling, readable and clear copy with the aim of adding value to the company’s communication and brand messaging.
• To be responsible for writing and optimizing copy for company communication including brochures, direct mail, emails, web content, microsites, direct mail, press releases, articles, advertorials, white papers, case studies, newsletters, fact sheet and corporate and marketing materials as required to promote the brand and the organizations products in a competitive marketplace.
• To be responsible for interpreting strategic briefs and delivering original thinking and campaign ideas and messages, ensuring that all copy makes a compelling argument for the product / services that it promotes.
• To work with internal teams to generate ideas for content strategies and development and deliver outstanding copy across the chosen media within deadlines and for the target audience to improve response rates and profitability.
• To work with the marketing team to write the digital content for websites and associated microsites including banner advertising and online collateral.
• To support the creative and marketing teams in creating editorial copy and SEO, keyword rich text to ensure maximum visibility and a high quality web service.
• Write, edit and proofread all external communication projects including website copy, direct marketing, press releases, promotions, catalogs, advertising, sales training documents.
• Coordinate with other departments to gather content for projects.
• Maintain consistent branding throughout communications.
• Manage multiple projects with tight deadlines from start to finish.
• Prioritize time according to deadlines and achieve scheduled dates and budgets for design tasks.
• Adhering to high-quality processes for ISS iMedia’s current and future projects.
- Preferably educated to degree level or equivalent (English / Creative Writing / Journalism / Marketing preferred)
- Proven experience writing for PR, journalism or communications (in house or agency).
- Ability to work in a group setting.
- Attention to detail, superior knowledge of grammar, excellent proofreading
- Familiarity with common office software
- Problem solving abilities
- Highly Creative and conceptual. Must be ‘ideas’ driven.
- Good communication skills.
- Good spoken and written English skills
- Good interpersonal skills.
- Good conceptual and creative skills.
- Ability to work with cross-functional teams.
- Strong problem solving abilities
- Idea driven
- Exceptional typographic skills
- Highly quality conscious
- Imaginative and innovative
- Methodical, analytical and able to work at a detailed level
- Flexible, open to criticism
Languages: Perfect English
- A capacity both to work on your own and as part of a team
- Confident, passionate and enthusiastic attitude
- Self motivated with lots of initiative and creativity
Top Reasons to Work at ISS iMedia
• Challenging, exciting, ‘world first’ projects
• A young multi-national team
• Work environment according to International standards
• Care and dedication from the management team and your colleagues – we’re all striving to achieve the common good
• Salary: Highly competitive, depending on experience
- Creative English Copywriter
- ISSIMediaSystems SLU