We evaluate, create, and manage brand value for clients around the world.
Our creative ideas illuminate an identified business objective. We never advise without understanding. We demonstrate that the power to change isn’t simply offering choice, but providing a conclusive reason for that choice.
This is a continuous and collaborative process that uses every aspect of our abilities, from rigorous analytics to inspired creativity.
We have specific techniques aimed at identifying market opportunities, creating powerful brand ideas, and compelling ways to express and implement them.
Combined, we have a broader range of services than any other brand consultancy – we go deeper and further in realising client ambitions.
Purpose of Role
Interbrand Madrid needs the fulltime freelance support of a Designer – Junior to Senior level – for its Creative department. The candidate should be able to work physically at the Madrid office or in a combined mode (home and at Interbrand’s office). This designer will be a supporting member of the Madrid Creative team by helping to solve design problems and create effective solutions for Interbrand Madrid’s clients (top companies from Spain, Portugal, and Latin America).
Primary Job Responsibilities
• To develop design concepts and solutions based on creative briefs and clients’ business strategy
• To executive and produce design communications for diverse media (print and web, OOH and to collaborate with other team members – design and production – under the direction of a Senior Designer or Design Director)
• To present work internally and assist with client presentations
• To participate in external activities as a source of inspiration and for continued growth
• Understanding peripheral processes, i.e. print, and liaising and briefing suppliers
• To use a good awareness of design processes to question and challenge design briefs and solve design problems creatively
• Recognised design degree
• Accumulated experience of 4+ years working for brand consultancy firms or similar
• Versatile creative
• High quality crafting and visualising
Skills and Competencies
• Excellent creative standards
• Resolutive thinking
• Excellent communication and presentation skills
• Dedicated, passionate and challenging
• Ability to lead, manage and inspire
• Strong conceptual ideas with a portfolio to match
• Self motivated, competent and a team player
• Loves discipline of identity and branding
• Excellent computer skills (e.g. Adobe pack, Keynote and Office especially PowerPoint)
Esta oferta de emprego foi encerrada.
- Freelance Designer
- Madrid, Espanha