If I had to choose three words to describe myself they would be curious, hardworker and dreamer.
It can be said that since I was a child I have been taught to appreciate the beauty of things, or at least that’s what I realized not to much time ago. That’s one of the reasons of why I’m interested in such a wide range of fields: furniture design, interior design, jewelry design, painting, photography, dancing, fashion…
But if there is one thing that I love the most is working with my hands, see how my ideas come to life with my own resources.
For me design is not just creating functional and beautiful objects, it is also build an special and long-lasting connection between the person and the object.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Industrial Design Engineering and Product Development at Polytechnic University of Valencia // 2011 - 2015
- M.A. Design Products at Royal College of Art, London (2015 - 2017)
- Interior Design at Gaia Restauracion, Valencia // Oct 2014 - Mar 2015
- Jewellery Techniques I and II at Fabrika12, Valencia // Jan 2014 - Jun 2014
- The pottery workshop at Domanises // Nov 2014 - 21 hours
- Salón Nude at Habitat Valencia International Fair // Feb 2015
- Trends&Kids at Las Naves Valencia // July 2015
- Andrea Mestre – @andreamestre
- Aberto a ofertas de emprego contrato