Design Implementation Services/Join us to do the best work of your life.
At frog we are united by our shared passion for outcomes that transform the human experience. We accomplish these outcomes by taking on complex challenges, big asks, and things that have never been done before. We look beyond point solutions and apply design to the creation of new strategies, systems, and—in some cases—entirely new businesses. We know that takes all types of people. We believe that diverse backgrounds and experiences creates a stronger frog.
Our work is transformational because our people are extraordinary. frogs are analytical and artistic, conservative and unconventional, technical and whimsical. We look for hybrid talents and build teams around divergent expertise, which allows us to solve problems and uncover opportunities in unique ways. frogs are some of the best talent in the world, and together we advance the human experience through design.
The Position: Senior Motion Graphics Designer
Senior Motion Graphics Designers will be in charge of creating the animations for Television and all related applications. He will have to be a professional with proven experience in creating these interfaces in Television or Streaming Platforms.
Qualified candidates will share our belief that design is as much about behavior and emotion as it is about utility and ease of use. Senior MG Designers are responsible for the development of innovative interfaces based on product and business requirements in order to provide an additional layer of motion.
. They will push the state-of-the-art with every creation and thrive in our fast-paced studio.
• Creation of videos, animations, interaction process, and motion graphics tools as After effects, Principle, Premiere…
• Motion, sound and design for user-system interaction.
• Identification and application of Motion Graphics trends, techniques, and technologies.
• Manage the design process, drive decisions, track issues, and assist in estimating resource needs and schedules
• Work closely with development teams to ensure that design specifications are implemented
• Participate as a contributor to an interdisciplinary team that includes other designers, project management, business and brand strategists, and hardware and software developers
• Mentor and manage junior designers
Someone who wants to influence their own development. You’re looking for a company where you have the opportunity to pursue your interests across functions and geographies, and where a job title is not considered the final definition of who you are, but the starting point. You bring to the organization the following competencies:
• 5+ years of experience in Motion Graphics for digital platforms and streaming services
• Wildly creative and obsessively meticulous
• A keen understanding of user behavior as it relates to design
• Exceptional design talents with stylistic breadth that demonstrates sensitivity to diverse subject matter- from TV interaction to software tools and applications to the all devices
• Strong knowledge of user interface design processes and methodology, particularly as applied to TV and multidevice platforms
• Strong project and people management skills. Must be able to function as a project leader as well as an individual contributor.
• Proficiency with design and prototyping tools such as AdobeCC (After effects, Premiere, Animate, etc.). iMovie, Blender, Blackmagic and other MG related software.
• Proficiency with sudio software.
• Excellent communication and organization skills
• Master’s Degree in Human-Computer Interaction or a related design or behavioral science discipline.
• A passion for creating products that resonate emotionally with people
• Jedi skills with relevant design software packages
• Solid understanding of practical benefits and limitations of internet technologies
• Self-motivation, excellent communication, an open mind, the ability to thrive in multidisciplinary teams, and the skills to balance great design with short deadlines
• Strong interpersonal and client management skills
• A love of collaboration and learning
• A fearless and positive attitude
Qualified candidates must present an online portfolio that:
• Demonstrates a passion for digital product development
• Exhibits stylistic breadth, attention to detail, and balances beauty, innovation and usability
• Shows experience with diverse content and subject matter
• Proves their facility in translating high level ideas into unique visual styles and directions, and breaking those down to elemental level
• One thing to be aware of: frog is a design consultancy, not an advertising agency. As a result, we don’t really do any campaign work. While we love seeing portfolios that are flush with dynamic campaign-based samples, we really look for product or software-based samples to be the core of your portfolio
Please note: frog is an international work environment, with global clients. As such, fluency in English is an absolute must. Please submit an English CV.
- Senior Motion Graphics Designer
- frog by Altran
- Madrid, Spagna
- A convenir