MIDDLE VISUAL DESIGNER
frog by Altran
We are looking for a versatile creative designer able to produce high-quality interactive and visual designs from concept to execution across web, mobile, and print. Participation as member of the Marketing & Communications team in the definition and execution of communication strategy.
• Develop creative concepts and execute them as required.
• Work across a variety of project types such as web design, brand, marketing and print.
• Create mockups/wireframes and prototypes to communicate design across the organization.
• Performing final arts of different graphic pieces.
• Creating graphic materials for events (wide-format pieces).
• Follow established creative strategy and style guidelines for the look and feel for our brand and products. Work with other designers and engineers to drive consistency and reusability.
• Document detailed design solutions (assets, artifacts), and collaborate as a member of an agile team to realize the company vision.
• Supervise briefings and advisement to agencies/freelancers, with regard to design guidelines, format, production and deadlines. Reviewing final layouts and suggesting improvements if required.
• Manage design processes with marketing and agencies, on a regular basis to ensure deadlines are met and deliverables are committed to the highest quality.
• Report, follow up and closure of issues.
• Develop photography sessions for both internal and external communication campaigns.
• Work collaboratively with other developers and marketing team, to build great user and brand experiences.
• Liaising with agencies/freelancers to determine requirements for outsource design projects. Preparing drafts of material based on an agreed brief. Coordinates cross-functional activities to maintain design and brand consistency.
• BA in Design preferred, or equivalent professional experience
• Ability to create and clearly articulate design guidelines through written, verbal and visual communication.
• Experience working collaboratively with other designers, developers and marketing team, to build great user and brand experiences.
• Experience creating apps and websites for mobile and desktop, fluent in UX best practices and web responsive design.
• Experience with creative presentations using PowerPoint.
• Organized and methodological.
• Creative with a solutions-oriented focus.
• Works well within a set timescale, often to tight deadlines.
• High self-motivation with a sense of urgency.
• Solid portfolio demonstrating graphic and visual design.
• Highly proficient in Adobe Creative Cloud Suite (Illustrator, Photoshop, InDesign, XD, Acrobat, etc.) and basic Knowledge of website design (HTML, CSS3, JS, Jquery, SEO).
• Strong sense of design, color and typography.
•Microsoft Power Point.
2+ years of experience at a multi-disciplined agency or client.
Quest'offerta di lavoro è chiusa.
- Middle Visual Designer
- frog by Altran
- Madrid, Spagna
- En función del perfil