frog by Altran
Design Implementation Services: Join us to do the best work of your life.
At frog we are united by our shared passion for outcomes that transform the human experience. We accomplish these outcomes by taking on complex challenges, big asks, and things that have never been done before. We look beyond point solutions and applydesign to the creation of new strategies, systems, and—in some cases—entirely new businesses.
We know that takes all types of people. We believe that diverse backgrounds and experiences creates a stronger frog. Our work is transformational because our people are extraordinary. frogs are analytical and artistic, conservative and unconventional, technical and whimsical.
We look for hybrid talents and build teams around divergent expertise, which allows us to solve problems and uncover opportunities in unique ways.
frogs are some of the best talent in the world, and together we advance the human experience through design.
The Position: Interaction Designer
As member of the UX Design team, serve as Interaction Designer we are hiring a versatile UX-UI Interaction designer with an eye for motion and sound design, to be able to translate high-level requirements into interaction flows and artifacts, and transform them into beautiful, intuitive, and functional user interfaces. Will define interaction models and UI specifications maintaining consistency in visual and voice components and defining behavior of UX elements. In collaboration with the UX team, engineering and product teams, you will participate in the entire life cycle of the product development.
You will be part of our Design team, whom creates tools and TV app products, documentation, videos or other support materials that help to create the best product or services.
1- Professional Degree in UX o Visual Design o FineArts, digital or equivalent
2- Master degree in Interaction design, Animation or Motion Graphics (not mandatory)
1.- Work with our Product, UX/UI design, and development teams to incorporate the interaction and conversational identity of our products into features.
2.- Collaborate as a member of the UX team to realize the company vision.
3.- Create with your team the documentation, user flows, interaction designs and functional prototypes.
4.- Work with our internal team to continually refine and evolve our User Experience process.
5.-Work closely with cross-functional stakeholders to identify new opportunities for research and impact
6.- Report, follow up and closure of projects and issues to your managers.
• Motion, sound and design skills with sensitivity to user-system interaction.
• Solid knowledge in creating videos, animations, interaction process, and motion graphics tools as After effects, Principle, Premiere
• Strong sense of design, color and typography.
• Up-to-date with the latest Motion Graphics trends, techniques, and technologies.
• 3+ years of experience in similar positions
• Ability to clearly articulate your motion design principles or recommendations through written, verbal and visual communication.
• Creative with a solutions-oriented focus.
• It must be a plus: experience in branding, events and others off-line solutions. Familiar with user research and user feedback evaluation.
1. Proficiency in design tools as Principle, AfterEffects, Motion, Adobe Creative Suite (Illustrator, Photoshop), Sketch, or other similar tiools and development technologies including accessibility.
2. Prototyping tools for testing and building as Invision, Marvel or Axure.
Spanish: Advanced / Native
English: Advanced / Native
1.- Design from user-centered perspective, with focus on the pixel, and high level of definition (consistency)
2.- Strong ability from conceptual intuition until artifacts: identifying the core concepts of a problem or opportunity.
3.- Curiosity: a passion for all kinds of learning, teaching, and sharing and simplify the way of work.
4.- Have a good sense of humour
5.- High self-motivation with a sense of urgency. Do not be allergic to working under pressure.
6.- Entrepreneurial spirit, comfortable working in a dynamic, challenging environment.
7.- Be a lover of small details
Quest'offerta di lavoro è chiusa.
- Interaction Designer
- frog by Altran
- Madrid, Spagna
- En función del perfil