The Creative Strategist will be responsible for ideating and pitching audience lead creative solutions for our clients across Virtue and VICE’s digital portfolio. Working as part of a team of creative and solutions focused strategists, the CDS will be responsible for responding to briefs through the ideation, development, and execution of not only the rationale but media and branded content solutions.
The CS will need to have an intrinsic understanding of what ‘good‘ looks like, both in terms of a good pitch deck, and in terms of making sure our creative media solutions deliver for our clients whilst maintaining the integrity of the VICE brand with our audience. They should also have a strong interest in, and be actively part of, youth culture, and everything that the VICE brand represents.
They will also possess strong teamwork skills, salesmanship, a good understanding of digital advertising and media landscape, an understanding of the production process, and an eye for creative excellence.
• Understanding the relationship between, and insights around, the needs of the VICE audience and the needs of the brands we work with.
• Developing best-in-class creative and strategic responses to both media and branded content & partnerships that are activated across our digital ecosystem.
• Working with multiple teams including sales, media operations and production to delver creative solutions to our clients in a fast paced and hard working environment.
• Delivering quality work across a high volume of briefs and RFPs.
• To undertake such other tasks including general administrative duties as may be required from time to time.
• To be an ambassador for the business at all times.
• A basic understanding of pitch structure and design.
• Creative professional, able to demonstrate success in delivering world-class creative media solutions.
• A self-starter who is able to work independently yet be part of a focused team.
• Commercial Knowledge.
• Media and content experience.
• Proven ability to succeed & grow in a high-energy, results-focused environment.
• A high-performance focus, solid work ethic and a very hands-on nature.
• A clear passion and energy for business.
• Solid written/verbal communication & presentation skills.
• Impeccable personal integrity and business ethics.
• An understanding that you have to make things happen yourself to make sure you achieve your own objectives.
• Entrepreneurial spirit with an ability to work on his/her own initiative.
• Willingness to work flexible hours
Quest'offerta di lavoro è chiusa.
- Creative and Digital Strategyst
- Barcelona, Spagna
- A convenir según perfil
- ALABA 140 SA