To the Point
We are looking for a Senior Interface Designer (m/f/d) who understands how to transform digital products into compelling user-centric customer experiences - without losing focus on usability, brand, UX and innovation. The new position requires flair and understanding of visual design, interaction design and UX design across all digital touchpoints. You will be part of a team of ten with whom you will develop modern user interfaces.
Why we are looking for this position?
Here at SNK, we believe that interfaces - whether website, app or application - need to be not only functional, but also aesthetic. When we strategically link user behaviour patterns to a company's brand, we create sustainable customer experiences for our clients.
• You translate user needs and business requirements adequately into design
• You develop user-centred interaction concepts
• You create interactive prototypes
• You work on the smallest details of a project without losing sight of the big picture
• You present independently and convincingly to clients
• You understand how to independently prioritise and complete results from (client) deadlines
• You make sure that your design is not only beautiful, but also feasible for the developer
• You coordinate closely with the development team during projects
• You know how to use state-of-the-art design and new technologies for our customers
• You take other designers by the hand in your projects and also teach them something
In buzzwords this means:
• Visual Design
• Information architecture
• Interaction design
• Strategic thinking and structured approaches
• Solving complex tasks
• Customer communication
• Design leadership
• Creative finesse and attention to detail - without losing the Bigger Picture
• A passion for design trends and new tools/ technologies
• Six to + eight years of digital design experience
• A portfolio that exudes your deep understanding of UX, interaction and visual design
• Extensive experience with design tools (Figma, Sketch, Abstract, Zeplin, Invision, Adobe Suite, etc.)
• Good knowledge of working with development teams
• Ability to understand brands and translate them into great product design
• Excellent interpersonal, communication and collaboration skills both within the team and with clients
• You are used to fast-paced work environments and dealing with agile requirements.
• English language skills are required
When should you not apply?
We don't need big egos who want to sit alone in the ivory tower. If someone needs help and you don't want to give him/her advice and support, then don't apply to us either. If you keep your knowledge to yourself or your interest in design trends is close to zero, then we are not the right agency for you. Seriously.
• Motivated colleagues in a familiar and team-oriented working atmosphere, in which several friendships have already developed
• We offer you an open, honest feedback culture and short, unbureaucratic communication channels
• Exciting projects and diverse, interesting tasks
• Flexible working hours and home office are a matter of course and allow you a very good work-life balance and time for your loved ones/hobbies etc.
• We love our regular team events, whether on or offline
• Modern hardware (Mac OS or Windows of your choice) that can also be used privately - no one needs old, slow computers
• Fun at work doesn't pay your rent, so we offer you absolutely fair pay
• A nice office in a central location in Munich, right next to the Candidplatz underground station.
• Your well-being is also taken care of: we offer you fresh fruit, free hot and cold drinks (we're not talking about water) and free kebab (also vegetarian/vegan) on every 2nd Thursday of the month (= kebab day)
• Really good songs. Every day.
Who we are:
2 offices in 2 countries, over 100 employees, 16 nationalities, 2 office dogs.
SNK was born out of a design agency and a developer agency, which is why both components are deeply anchored in our DNA. Individually, we do excellent work - together, we take over the world. (Or at least we're working on it.)
We value collegial cooperation, lively exchanges at the coffee machine, honest words, laughing together over an after-work beer (and, for the moment, digitally as well) and are happy about real friendships that sometimes grow over years.
Learn more about snk on https://www.snk.de/en/career.
Comment postuler ?
- Poste :
- Senior Interface Designer
- Entreprise :
- schoene neue kinder GmbH
- Ville :
- Munich, Allemagne
- Salaire :
- Adresse :