Product Designer are responsible for the design of several digitally solution. As a Product Designer will have to participate actively from the beginning of the different projects in the analysis and conceptualization until the delivery of the solution in prototyping and design.
Product Designers are involved in the holistic approach of building a new product (usually web and mobile applications) from start to finish. This encompasses everything from conducting research discovery, identifying customer needs, prototyping solutions, product development, and everything in between.
The designs solutions will be visually appealing and fit within brand guidelines, with the main focus being on the user’s needs.
As part of a cross team, you will collaborate with other designers, development teams, functional and business teams use qualitative and quantitative data to make informed, design-related decisions
• 3+ years of professional experience in experience design digital solutions.
• Highly developed design skills (portfolio or recent work)
• Confident presentation and storytelling abilities
• Collaborate with cross teams (including development, design, and business) to create useful consumer experiences and products.
• Conduct user research and set design requirements based on findings (design thinking methodology, workshops…)
• Identify opportunities for product or feature enhancements.
• Remain up-to-date on industry trends, market conditions, and consumer preferences.
• Present product design ideas to leadership and external partners and take direction whenever necessary, iterate existing designs to meet user needs (user testing)
• Proficiency with actual design and prototyping tools (Figma, Sketch, Adobe, Invision) and Design Thinking Methodologies
• Experience in the development of creative and awareness (branding) solutions such as videos, newsletters...
. Immediate incorporation
• Sharp attention to detail.
• Intuitive experience identifying user needs beyond the prominent features and functionality.
• Collaboration with cross-functional teams.
• Ability to conduct, interpret, and present qualitative and quantitative feedback and research.
• Effectively communicate design concepts and roadmaps.
• Problem-solving skills.
• Experience working on banking, financial or fintech projects
• High level of English (obligatorio)
• Agile methodology experience.
• Flexibility to work on different projects.
• Understanding of client objectives and execution of said objectives.
• Knowledge in other business tools such as Salesforce (opcional)
Esta oferta de empleo está cerrada.
- Diseñador/a UX/UI
- Agencia Tangoº
- Madrid, España
- Negociable en función de experiencia