We are looking for an energetic artist to join Media.monks as a Motion Graphics Designer. Video Editing skills are a big plus. You must be fluent in English and with experience in social media platforms.
As a part of our creative team, you will create video content and assets across social media platforms and more. You will work with a large team of creative professionals, supporting company goals and media initiatives, meaning that a collaborative mindset is an absolute must.
Ideally you will have:
- 3/4 years of experience as a MoGraph Designer.
- Great knowledge of Adobe Premiere and After Effects.
- Great knowledge of social media platforms.
- Capability to develop flawless and fresh motion graphics autonomously.
- Next to the language of motion, you can make yourself clear in English too, because the job’s not just about technical artistry.
*Experience with Cinema 4D, Red Giant Complete and Sound Editing is a plus.
*Background in advertising agencies is a plus.
- Based in Madrid and fluent in ENGLISH - in this role you will be part of a talented motion-loving pros around the world.
- Collaborate with creative directors and other colleagues to best support larger media goals.
- Take initiative on projects to over-deliver new and innovative solutions.
- Adhere to brand guidelines in ways that still push creative boundaries.
- Create artwork for social media and pitches. This could include animated assets and videos, movie clips, trailers, title sequences, etc.
Working at MediaMonks is arguably the coolest thing to do right now. You’ll be joining a highly ambitious company on a global mission to become the best (and most humble ;-) ) production partner in any field and market, while enjoying a one-of-a-kind company culture.
If you meet and exceed this profile, stop playing on your phone and send us your best application so far. Please be attentive to the requirements and accompany your application with a custom cover letter detailing why you’re the right Monk for the job.
At MediaMonks we are an equal opportunity employer committed to building a respectful and empowering work environment for all our people. Here you will find a place to express yourself freely along with professionals who respect and embrace diversity in all its forms. We want every person who joins our team to feel free, real, and safe in their plurality. Join this amazing team.
Be aware that we do not charge candidates for any type of job application, including exams. In case of any doubt regarding a job opportunity please visit media.monks.com/careers and check Media.Monks’s regularly updated open roles.
- Motion Graphics Designer
- Madrid, España
- Calle García de Paredes 17, Interior