Before our seed bank was created in 2007, RQS had long-time knowledge and passion for cannabis breeding. Following the enormous interest in our strains, we opened our first shop in Amsterdam, the Damstraat location, in 2010.
In 2011 we launched the Royal Queen Seeds website. Propelled by continuous demand, we opened another shop in Amsterdam in 2015, at Haarlemmerstraat, and in 2016 we welcomed the first clients in the centre of Barcelona, Spain.
Today, Royal Queen Seeds is one of the world’s largest e-commerce companies in its line of expertise. And we never stop evolving. With our dedicated R&D branch, RQS Pro, we are working on developing high-quality seeds for the professional market, which will also improve the genetics available to every grower.
As leaders in the field of medicinal and recreational cannabis, we have the tools and the power to redesign the future of the cannabis industry. And with innovation and creativity, we make a positive difference in the cannabis community worldwide.
As a Head of Data & Growth, you will report to the Head of E-commerce, you will make sure we create value from data.
Unifying envisions into a holistic strategy, our Growth Team is expected to continuously experiment and improve our marketing mix, working cross-functionally with UX, Art Direction, Product, Brand Marketing, Finance and IT.
• Define the growth model and strategy. Test and evaluate growth initiatives with a special focus on conversion, retention and engagement.
• Identify opportunities on the product funnel and work together with product and engineering teams to experiment and implement changes to unlock incremental growth.
• Establish methods and processes to ensure measurements and experimentation can be done in a scalable and repeatable model.
• Experiment to optimize existing channels and find growth drivers.
• Knowledge of the customer’s full funnel to then identify and solve key pain points.
• Take ownership of the reporting of KPIs by creating customized tools and using the available ones, ensuring the team is able to execute effectively in the context of the success metrics for each aspect.
Required Skills And Experience
• 3 years of work experience on Growth / Marketing roles leading analysis and turning insights into actions
• Data-driven: You're able to build growth projects, analyze their results - by leveraging analytics tools
• Strong knowledge of web analytics tools (GTM is a plus)
• You are skilled at Excel (must), SQL (must), Tableau (Nice to have)
• Experience in Project Management is a plus
• Experience in CRO is a plus
• Experience in UX is a plus
• Proficiency in English is a must
What we offer you:
- Opportunity to have a real impact in a high-growth global category leader
- Attractive terms and conditions of employment
- Dynamic work environment
- Extensive career development opportunities
- Working at RQS means you're working on something very exciting: one of the industries of the future
- Work in a location near Barcelona
- We have free food, drinks and fruit at the office!
- Head of Data & Growth
- Royal Queen Seeds
- Montornès del Vallès, España
- A convenir