We are currently looking for an SEO Specialist to join our team! This is your invitation to raise your bar and team up with the world's best creatives. We have built an environment where our team members help each other proactively to thrive. Where a sense of humor is valued as much as technical and human skills. Apply now if you are based in either EMEA or The Americas.
🐰 Our team: We're currently with 87 people globally distributed. Over the last 12 months, we've grown the team by ~80%. We come from different backgrounds; scientists, parents, designers, historians, engineers, writers, audio-visual producers, travelers, athletes, voice artists, pet-lovers, and more.
🌏 Our location: We're a remote-first team. We work from Brazil, Nigeria, The Netherlands, The Philippines, Colombia, Argentina, England, Uruguay, among other places. We don't have an office.
💸 Our investments: We're a bootstrapped business. We grow our investment capacity by bringing more value to our clients.
About the role
As the SEO Specialist, you will be the main person in charge of the SEO strategy and implementation in our platform. Will communicate with other teams to make sure those implementations are included on their roadmaps, will keep an eye on how those improvements are impacting our traffic and revenue, and will perform constant audits to understand and take advantage of new opportunities.
💡 Challenges you'll work on
For the first six months, you are expected to help us work on creating a clear roadmap to solve SEO Technical debt in a short period of time while implementing processes and practices to ensure the success of those and new potential implementations in the long run. Understanding the limitations of our platform and working around them. Increase our non branded organic traffic by a 70% and aur GMV from Organic source a 60% by the end of 2022
🔎 Specifics on the responsibilities
- Optimize copy, meta information, and landing pages for search engine marketing optimization.
- Perform ongoing keyword discovery, expansion, and optimization.
- Align and implement scalable on-site and off-site SEO marketing strategies.
- Research and analyze competitors SEO strategy.
- Develop and implement link building strategy
- Work with the engineering team and different business units to ensure SEO best practices are properly implemented on newly developed code.
- Understand coding implications of the changes you ask for and what that entails for the developers.
- Work with editorial and marketing teams to drive SEO in content creation and content programming.
- Recommend changes to website architecture, content, linking, and other factors to improve SEO positions for target keywords.
- Staying up to date on the latest developments regarding SEO and updating Bunny Studio accordingly.
- Consistently test and check for problems using monitoring SEO tools to improve our platform.
- Define KPIs, SEO Objectives and perform data analysis to review performance and evaluate adjustments.
- Proven Technical SEO experience, not only content practices (Comfortable talking with tech teams in their language)
- Solid understanding of performance marketing, conversion, and online customer acquisition.
- In-depth proven experience of Google Analytics, Google Search console, Google Tag Manager, and Screaming Frog and knowledge other SEO Tools such as SEMRush, Ahrefs, AWR Cloud among others.
- Data driven and data literate. Understanding the numbers is part of your day to day responsibilities as it is telling a story through them.
- An understanding of statistical concepts.
- A drive to continuously learn.
- Critical thinking where you are capable of differentiating correlation and causation.
- Excellent English speaking and writing skills.
- H1, Meta tags, XML sitemaps, status codes, robots.txt, and the ability to solve crawl issues
- Basic knowledge of regular expressions and programming languages for data analysis (Phyton, R, MySQL) are a plus.
- Strong communication skills to translate technical issues to non-technical teams and also capability to communicate with technical teams such as developers.
Once you pass your trial period of 3 months, we will agree on your tour of duty, which specifically defines a successful employer-employee partnership: You assume the compromise of focusing your time and energy on our team with the goal of growing the company; we assume the compromise of investing in your personal and professional growth so that when the time comes for you to leave our team, you'll have the tools, experience, and network to achieve equal success elsewhere.
🚀 Stock options package: All Bunny Studio team members have access to Stock Options. The options package is determined based on your role and job level. All roles are eligible at Bunny Studio to have access to Stock Options, after completing their 90 days probation period, with the starting date being the date they joined the company.
🌍 Remote-first: Live and work from wherever you want. We’ve been a fully distributed company since our founding date. We work with team members from all over the world. We trust you to get your work done wherever, whenever.
🧘 Unlimited paid-time-off: No upper limit to the number of days you’d like to take to recharge. These include paid sick leave and mental health days. We adhere to local rules on holidays in each country. Currently, we are also experimenting with working a 4-day workweek.
🩺 Health insurance: All Bunny Studio team members have access to paid medical health insurance. As a global remote-first company, we don't have a universal provider, so we'll coordinate directly with you on how to pay for it in your country.
🤝 Commitment to professional development: Once you pass your probation period, we will agree on your tour of duty, which defines a successful working partnership explicitly: You assume the commitment of focusing your time and energy on our team to grow the company; we presume the commitment of investing in your professional growth so that when the time comes for you to leave our team, you'll have the tools, experience, and network to achieve equal success elsewhere.
🤔 Education budget: You'll have access to our education budget, from books to courses, and from coaching to in-person classes. We've built a comprehensive education framework and budget that you can use for your professional development plans.
👨🍼 Paid parental leave: 4 months (or 16 weeks) of parental leave. We have built an inclusive, gender-neutral parental leave policy for anyone expecting a child through birth, surrogacy, adoption, or foster child placement in their home.
✈️ Annual retreats: When we can, we meet in person for company get-togethers once per year.
🥳 Bunnyversary gifts: Every new year being part of the fluffle is a significant milestone we want to celebrate with you and thank you for your time with us.
🎂 Birthday cakes: Having the opportunity to wish you a happy birthday and celebrate the life of a great team member like you is a true gift. We will ensure to get you your favorite cake, brownies, or other preferred celebratory food at your doorstep.
💻 Equipment: laptop, keyboard, mouse or trackpad, and noise-canceling headset to set you up for success from the get-go.
🖥️ Home office setup: If you opt to work from home, we offer an annual stipend of $400- to set up your home office.
📚 Free Kindle and books: Get a free Kindle and books during your onboarding to get you started.
How we work
- SEO Specialist
- Bunny Studio
- En remoto
- From $31,807.35 to $47,052.29 USD per year
- 2443 Fillmore St #380-1627