Domestika is looking for a Staff Writer - Remote - Time Zone EST.
As a Staff Writer for the English-language blog, you will be a key part of our in-house creative content production team, pitching and writing daily articles related to creativity and its current trends, as well as Domestika courses.
You will have a great way with the written word, lots of ideas, a deep interest in the world of creativity, and know how to produce engaging SEO-friendly content that will connect with our audience. You will also support the creative team and marketing channels to achieve impact and meet objectives.
A team player, you will work remotely, collaborating with multiple professionals across different countries in a friendly, fun, and versatile digital environment.
Domestika is the fastest-growing creative community where the best creative experts share their knowledge and skills through professionally produced online courses.
It all started as an online forum and a small but dynamic showcase of creative professionals, designed to help them connect and learn from each other. Inspired by their thriving community, Domestika widened its reach by producing online courses for anyone interested in unleashing their creative potential and connecting with like-minded creatives from around the world.
Domestika carefully curates the teacher roster and produces all the courses in-house, to ensure a high-quality online learning experience for everyone. Today, the online community is home to over 7 million people from around the world who are curious and passionate about learning new creative skills.
What does a Staff Writer do at Domestika?
• Producing and uploading high-quality articles for the English-language blog.
• Researching topics and pitching a wide range of story ideas related to creativity and Domestika courses.
• Interviewing and collaborating with Domestika teachers and other well-known creatives for feature pieces.
• Working closely with the SEO team to create content that takes a human-centered approach while following SEO guidelines.
• Fact-checking and proofreading.
• Staying up-to-date with the latest trends and happenings in the creative world.
• At least two years’ experience writing and researching relevant content for your audience.
• At least two years’ experience creating content in the digital field (media, content, social networks, advertising, marketing).
• Excellent written and verbal skills (native-level English).
• Experience writing SEO content.
• A portfolio or link with your published articles.
• A strong interest in and understanding of creativity and the arts.
It's a plus:
• Previous experience writing content related to creativity.
• Other languages (Spanish, Portuguese, French, Italian & German).
What do we offer?
• Work in one of the leading companies in the creative industry.
• A creative, dynamic, exciting, collaborative, and multicultural team.
• An active work environment in which you can hone your skills, learn alongside your colleagues, and develop your professional career.
• A salary according to your experience and profile.
- Staff Writer (US)
- En remoto
- To be confirmed