At Domestika we are hiring a Senior Data Strategy Analyst - Remote - Time Zone GMT and GMT +2.
We are looking for a Senior Data Strategy Analyst with high level of SQL to create an impact on the decisions we make daily. At Domestika, we are creating an environment where data analysis is valued as a driving force for our decisions and strategies. In our organization, our Analysts work closely with decision-makers to create and measure real impact.
We need you to be driven, brave, and ready to learn. While you work closely with our Lead Data Analyst and our Strategy and Curation Director, you will be virtually sitting next to our business users to understand their challenges and help them use analytics to best support their decisions. As a Senior Data Strategy Analyst, you will work with Data every day, finding ways to interpret it so that it makes sense for our users.
Domestika is the fastest-growing creative community where the best creative experts share their knowledge and skills through professionally produced online courses.
It all started as an online forum and a small but dynamic showcase of creative professionals, designed to help them connect and learn from each other.
Inspired by their thriving community, Domestika widened its reach by producing online courses for anyone interested in unleashing their creative potential and connecting with like-minded creatives from around the world.
Domestika carefully curates the teacher roster and produces all the courses in-house, to ensure a high-quality online learning experience for everyone. Today, the online community is home to over 6 million people from around the world who are curious and passionate about learning new creative skills
What does a Data Strategy Analyst do at Domestika?
• Understand Domestika business model and key drivers.
• Support Domestika colleagues in everyday questions.
• Co-define performance measurement such as metrics or KPIs.
• Deliver actionable insight to business stakeholders.
• Operate and support the good use of Analytical tools: Periscope, GA, and so on.
• Follow-through each analytical request to understand its added value to the business.
• 3+ years of experience as a Data Analyst preferably in a digital company, consumer apps.
• Ability to read and write complex SQL (an advanced level of SQL is required for the position and will be tested during the process).
• Track record of leading analytical projects.
• Strong organizational skills, attention to detail, and ability to effectively manage projects supporting multiple business partners.
• Preferably, a Math/Comp SCI degree or equivalent.
• Based within the European time zone.
• English required at Full professional proficiency.
Would be a plus:
• Familiarity with Business Intelligence platforms - Periscope, Amplitude, Google Analytics, etc.
• Experience in designing events and tagging for Analytics.
• Ability to work independently, take the initiative, and have a high level of ownership.
What do we offer?
• Working in one of the leading companies in the creative industry.
• A creative, dynamic, exciting, collaborative, and multicultural team.
• A balanced work-life with a Remote First approach.
• A fast-moving environment in which you can hone your skills, learn along with your colleagues, and grow professionally.
• A salary according to your experience and profile.
- Senior Data Strategy Analyst
- En remoto
- To be confirmed