WHAT ARE WE LOOKING FOR?
We are seeking a Junior Digital Designer to join our Design & Marketing teams, based in Madrid (Spain).
You'll be joining our Design & Marketing teams where you'll get the opportunity to grow and shape a number of digital marketing experiences — from improving and expanding on our existing channels, to new platforms that showcase the power of RatedPower.
You’ll be both a thinker and a doer, full of great ideas about how we can create great digital experiences for our customers and the wider community. Working with others, both inside and outside of the marketing team is a must — so collaboration will be something that comes naturally to you.
No two days are the same at RatedPower, which means on a typical day you could be doing any of the following:
- Taking ownership of design briefs from ideation through to completion.
- Designing and sustaining brand integrity and coherence of all RatedPower’s visual elements.
- Ideating, creating, and delivering assets for RatedPower’s communication channels: Website, Content, - Email Marketing, Social Media, Events, Sales Materials, Employer Branding Campaigns, Videos, etc.
- Assisting with audience research and developing creative briefs to align creative work with our clients' profiles.
- Assisting the Product Design team with their needs.
- You have a bachelor's degree or equivalent qualification and an up-to-date portfolio of your best-in-class work
- You care about crafting engaging content
- Ability to create assets (statics, videos, animations) for different channels (inc.printed)
- Knowledge of design software programs (such as Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign, Figma...)
- Have high level of attention to details and are able to work with deadlines while juggling multiple projects
- Knowledge and interest in UX principles and practices
- Empathy and good communication skills
- Ability and desire to work in a fast-paced challenging environment.
- C1 in English (minimum)
- Knowledge in video editing with Premiere Pro or similar. (Valuable knowledge in after effects.
- Prior experience is not required, but will be valued
- Other languages are a plus.
What we offer
Hybrid working model (able to combine working from home and from our office in Madrid city center).
Great teamwork. Together we shape the future of renewables, your work will be meaningful and have an impact.
Career development according to your aspirations and interests. We support our employees with continuous training.
Opportunity to develop yourself and to be part of a fast-growing startup. You'll have a direct impact on our way of working and decisions made in the business.
Work-life balance and Diversity and Inclusion initiatives. We work with humans. Happy humans.
Compensation commensurate with experience.
- Junior Digital Designer
- Madrid, España
- Compensation commensurate with experience