We have a position for a highly motivated, well organized and efficient person to join our team as Interior Designer + Project Manager. This is an important role once you act as the production nerve center. You will manage full life cycle customer projects from start to finish, from the initiation and definition of requirements through to delivery. This role is direct customer contact and requires effective communication and management.
What you Will Need
● 3+ years experience as a interior designer, architect or 3d archviz artist
● Positive attitude & self motivated with excellent communication skills both written and oral.
● The ability to problem solve issues quickly and offer solutions in a timely manner.
● Through understanding CG and processes’ in all departments.
● Basic knowledge of 3DMax and Photoshop.
● Foster a positive team environment & transparent relationship with production.
● Experience work with production, tech and art teams day to day to improve and implement tools to increase productivity.
● Fluently speaking Spanish and English
- Project delivery: responsible for the successful delivery of projects, with high quality deliverables, on time and within budget.
- Diverse projects: set up, structure and execute a diverse range of projects: competition, furniture, architecture or interior design, in different work formats, from highly organized to dynamic and surprising.
- Management of different parties: you will manage multiple suppliers, partners, employees and clients to ensure the best outcome for both clients and Visualizers.
- Delivering high customer satisfaction during the project process by working to make the project process smooth and peaceful.
- Strive for perfection. Optimistic and committed to life contributing positively to team spirit.
What we offer:
We embrace flexible working and we believe individuals can manage their own time and focus on how they work best.
We are redesigning our environment. We create spaces to listen to others, feel, release and connect. We communicate clearly and cleanly to create united working groups.
In this position we would like to provide you with the payment of medical insurance and apart from the vacation month by contract, you will enjoy another month of disconecction for your personal development and your training as a leader.
Wishing to create a lasting bond with you and share many years of work together.
- Interior Designer
- Barcelona, España
- 20.000-27.000€ bruto anual