Based in Barcelona, we bring food and beverage brands closer to consumers in France, Germany, the UK, Italy and Spain through innovative In-home Sampling, Market Research and Social Media campaigns.
Our mission? To bring Surprise and Joy to as many homes as possible.
Do you have an eye for photography, content creation and managing Social Media campaigns for clients? Are you interested in influencer marketing? If so, then please read on.
As Social Media Specialist you will be responsible for posting engaging content across all social media platforms that builds meaningful connections and encourages community members to take action.
Today we operate in 5 different European markets, the Germany being one of them, and we want you to join us in developing and further strengthening our partnerships with big and small Food & Beverage brands in the German market.
You will gain expertise and insights in the industry, while working alongside a fun spirited and dedicated team.
- Be responsible of all digital content creation
- Manage our social media channels (Facebook and Instagram)
- Work closely with the Sales Team and brands to ensure smooth running of all current and upcoming campaigns.
- Manage and execute blogger and influencer campaigns: relationship building with influencers in order to generate high quality coverage for each social media marketing campaign
- Compile monthly Social Media reports
- Write press releases and generate press coverage in key media outlets
- Execute monthly B2B newsletters to increase brand awareness
- Meet monthly goals and objectives based on Social Media KPIs, capture and analyse the appropriate social data/metrics, KPIs, insights and best practices.
- Take photos for social media campaigns (B2B and B2C)
- Create premium Social Media proposals for the Sales department
- Prepare Premium Services proposals based on Brand objectives and Partnerships input and support Sales if needed.
This is you
- You have a native or close to native level of German.
- You have at least 2 years of relevant experience.
- You have a passion for the food industry and Social Media.
- You have proven experience in creating online content and managing Social Media channels.
- You have excellent photography skills (if you can also use Photoshop then this is a plus!).
- You have relevant experience working with bloggers/ influencers.
- You have excellent communication skills, both in writing and verbally.
- You are a team player but are also able to work independently.
- You are results oriented, organized, can juggle many tasks at once and can work to tight deadlines.
- You are proactive, thrive on challenges and have a can-do attitude.
- You have creative writing skills.
You will enjoy
The most important thing we offer in Degusta Box is the combination of a fun Product and great People.
We actively encourage Collaboration, Openness, Positivity and highly value Ownership and Proactivity in everything we do.
We stand out from the rest by offering an innovative, efficient and exciting solution for food and beverage brands all over Europe, delivered by the best teams of professionals - you could be next!
We also offer
- Competitive salary
- Flexibility in schedule
- Discounted Private Health Insurance
- 23 days of holiday a year and half a day off to celebrate your birthday
- Language classes
- Fresh fruit, drinks and loads of snacks
- Social events such as our rooftop BBQ’s and seasonal parties (to be picked up post COVID restrictions)
- Fantastic colleagues from all over the world
Got something to bring to The Box? We’d love to hear from you.
Degusta Box is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.
- Social Media Specialist - German Market
- Degusta Box
- Barcelona, España
- C/ Bailèn 7, 08010 Barcelona