ReviewPro is the world-leader in Guest Intelligence solutions for the hospitality industry. Our cloud-based solutions enable clients to obtain a deeper understanding of reputation performance, as well as operational/service strengths and weaknesses.
We're seeking a UX/UI Designer to join our Product and Operations team at our offices in Barcelona, to help us to craft and improve our currents tools (online reputation management, surveys, analytics, reports, messaging, AI Chatbots, API integrations…) as well as brainstorming the future ones. You will work hand in hand with the rest of the product team in order to offer consistency to our users.
What will you be responsible for?
- Attend the periodic meetings of the product teams, where the requirements of the new functionalities will be presented.
- Translate these requirements into visual deliverables (wirefames, mock-ups and interactive prototypes), so that they can be understood by users intuitively, also proposing scalable and easy-to-use solutions.
- Capture feedback from the product and account management teams, in order to iterate and improve your prototypes.
- If the existing components cannot solve the problems raised, your proposals should also cover the definition and documentation of new UI components.
- Maintain and evolve our design system in close collaboration with our product managers and front-end engineers.
- Carry out periodic benchmark analysis of similar products and those of the competition, to detect both shortcomings in the products and potential areas for improvement.
- Gather feedback form the platform users in order to detect usability issues or potential workflow improvements.
You must meet the following requirements:
- You’ve got at least 2 years of experience and a use case portfolio, exposing the context of each project and arguing your design decisions.
- Ability to capture the team ideas visually and draft them at the whiteboard, to later refine them with design tools like Sketch / Figma and Axure.
- You’re used to creating functional interactive prototypes and present your ideas verbally.
- You have passion for your craft and attention to detail, we hope you will be an active part of the team and that you help us improve our work processes.
Nice to have:
- Technical knowledge that lets you understand how the product is developed.
- Previous experience working in B2B product and/or productivity software.
- UX/UI Designer Intermediate
- Barcelona, España
- 23.000 - 28.000€
- Passeig de Gràcia, 17, planta 6.