CRAFT Worldwide is looking for a Digital Quality Analyst to work with our clients from the beauty sector.
As a QA Analyst your main task will be to check the quality for all the master material before sending to the client or/and media. Moreover, you will take on a range of tasks and responsibilities.
• Participates in ensuring that assigned projects adhere to agreed-upon functional specifications and applicable quality assurance standards.
• Must be able to work under the guidance of Digital Producer and the developers to achieve desired level of aesthetic quality and technical accuracy of the deliverables
• Keep awareness of schedule and deadlines to deliver work within expected timelines.
• Test the deliverables on tools like: Double Click Studio, Sizmek, Litmus etc to get the best performance of each.
• Create test scenarios/cases based on the business requirements
• Execute test cases and analyze results
• Ensure that the delivered files are correctly archived on the storage servers so in future searches this work is been done in an agile way
• Perform thorough regression testing when bugs are resolved
• Documents, tracks and verifies defects and fixes in assigned projects
• Stay up-to-date with new testing tools and test strategies
• Assists in the defining new tools for use in quality assessment
• 2+ years of experience in manual testing experience in web, emailing and display projects
• Experience developing, documenting and implementing quality assurance standards
• Strong knowledge of QA methodology and tools
• Strong experience in email and ad unit testing
• Strong experience on delivery platforms for display such as Sizmek, DV360, Adform etc
• Strong experience managing hygiene creative tools for Social Media Assets
• Demonstrated analytical and problem solving skills
• Demonstrated positive, results oriented attitude
• Ability to work independently and efficiently
• Experience of Jira is an added advantage
NOTE: This job description is not intended to be all-inclusive. Employee may perform other related duties as negotiated to meet the ongoing needs of the organization.
- Digital Q&A (Advertising)
- Craft Worldwide
- Madrid, España
- A negociar con candidato
- Enrique Jardiel Poncela 6