AFG& is looking for a Senior Account Manager to join our buzzing advertising agency located in Barcelona.
- Integrated/digital experience in an advertising agency.
- Impressive grasp of the creative and production process – to help maintain the highest levels of finished creative work across the account and contribute to business-building campaigns.
- FMCG experience is desirable, but not essential, however, a common understanding is necessary.
- Fluent in English is mandatory (both written and verbal). Proficiency in another main European language is a definite plus.
- Day to day support for your Account Director. Led by your Account Director, the position will require the AM to form great daily working relationships with your clients and proactively develop the client relationship from senior brand managers to marketing execs.
- Work on multiple parallel deadlines with exceptional attention to details
- Present work internally and to clients and be able to articulate vision, idea and objectives
- Assisting in the day to day running of all client projects whilst also running some projects of your own.
- Helping control significant budgets internally and on behalf of the clients.
- To become encyclopedic about the Client’s business, including reviewing and understanding the sales data, historical information, and insights, they share.
- Must have a good creative eye and be able to work well with creative teams and production ensuring highest creative standards are maintained and timings are met
- To continually demonstrate a current and thorough working knowledge of the digital marketing environment and discipline, and how it applies to our clients
IN EXCHANGE, WE PROMISE TO:
- Provide a culture that fosters your personal and professional development
- Offer you multiple opportunities and challenges to ensure your professional growth
- Foster a supportive and collaborative Team environment
- Senior Account Manager
- AFG Europe
- Barcelona, España
- A convenir