We are looking for a talented senior 3D Artist to join our team for the development of a new exciting and ambitious unannounced project. As a Senior 3D Artist you will work with the internal teams, but also the external to ensure that all work has strong visual fidelity and keeps the gameplay needs in mind.
- Provide guidance and mentorship to other artists on the team, as well as reviews and critiques for external artists.
- Work closely with the Project Lead and Engineering team planning and developing visual features for the game.
- Create amazing 3D characters, props, environments models and textures for animations / in-game assets.
- Collaborate with Design and Gameplay teams to prototype and create compelling assets.
- Ensure the follow-up of the assets imported into the game and make the necessary iterations.
- 5+ years professional experience creating realistic 3D game ready assets.
- Expertise in Blender, 3ds Max or Maya.
- Strong 2D and 3D skills, from concept to modeling.
- Strong understanding of video games development and the art-creation process.
- Unity engine experience.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English.
- Familiarity with “The Horus Heresy: Legions” game and the Warhammer 40,000 universe.
Additional considerations (Pluses)
- Proficiency with After effects, Animate or Blender.
- Passion for gaming, specially for strategy card games.
- Experience working on AAA games.
- Experience working on games with a licensed IP.
- Permanent contract and competitive salary (based on experience).
- Private health care package.
- A pivotal role in a fast-growing company.
Required Application Materials:
- Cover Letter where you let us know why you are interested in working at Everguild.
- Portfolio or demo reel that demonstrates artistic and technical skills.
- CV in English.
Esta oferta de empleo está cerrada.
- Senior 3D Artist
- Everguild Ltd.
- En remoto
- Based on experience