We are looking for an experienced Art Director to join our team for the development of a new exciting and ambitious unannounced project. As an Art Director you will develop the aesthetic pillars of the project and lead the art team to ensure the quality follow-up in the production process.
- Work closely with the Creative Director and Lead Designer to define the art styles for the project.
- Collaborate with the Marketing team and ASO manager to ensure visual integrity throughout the entire project.
- Provide guidance and mentorship to the art team, as well as reviews, critiques for external artists.
- Contribute to art asset creation if needed.
- 5+ years professional experience as an Art Director, Lead Artist or contributing artist for high quality PC, mobile or console games
- Ability to produce high-quality 2D assets, 3D models, textures, and animations.
- Deep understanding of all game art disciplines.
- Ability to balance esthetics with performance and usability and work toward solutions that ensure the best possible player experience.
- Strongly understanding game Unity engine limitations and strengths.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English.
- Familiarity with “The Horus Heresy: Legions” game.
Additional considerations (Pluses)
- Passion for gaming, specially for strategy card games.
- Experience working on AAA games.
- Experience working on games with a licensed IP.
- Permanent contract and competitive salary (based on experience).
- Private health care package.
- A pivotal role in a fast-growing company.
Required Application Materials:
- Cover Letter where you let us know why you are interested in working at Everguild.
- Portfolio or demo reel that demonstrates artistic and technical skills.
- CV in English.
- Art Director
- Everguild Ltd
- En remoto
- Based on experience