Domestika is looking for a Podcast Host - Content Creator.
Domestika is the fastest growing creative community where top industry experts share their knowledge and skills through professionally produced online courses.
It all started as an online forum and a small but dynamic showcase of creative professionals, designed to help them connect and learn from each other.
Inspired by their thriving community, Domestika widened its reach by producing online courses for anyone interested in unleashing their creative potential and connecting with like-minded creatives from around the world.
Domestika collaborates with renowned teachers and produces all the courses in-house to ensure a high-quality online learning experience for everyone. Today, the online community is home to over 6 million people from around the world who are curious and passionate about learning new creative skills.
What does a Podcast Host - Content Creator do at Domestika?
In this position, you will be part of the Creative Services Podcast team where you'll work in a fun, friendly, and flexible environment. At Creative Services, we create inspiring and informative content revolving around creativity to engage with our community and reach new audiences. We work with a range of video, image, and blog formats for digital platforms like Instagram, Facebook, YouTube, and TikTok.
You will be responsible for creating a podcast about creativity that includes interviews with Spanish-speaking creatives to post on our social media sites and communication channels. You will be the host of the podcast and will conduct the interviews, write the scripts, and work with the producer and editor to produce each episode from start to finish. You will also write copy for video content and posts on Domestika's blog when needed.
• Excellent written and oral expression in Spanish.
• Advanced English is a must.
• 5 or more years of experience designing, writing, and creating podcasts or working in investigative journalism and conducting interviews. Experience speaking live or on video or hosting a podcast is highly valued.
• Experience proposing ideas, writing, and creating video content for digital media (social media, advertising, fiction, documentaries).
• A portfolio with podcast scripts and other creative content.
It’s a plus:
• Knowledge of SEO.
• Knowledge of Portuguese
• You are passionate about anything and everything creative.
• You transform your creativity into pieces that connect with our audience.
• You are able to create new formats, design them, and communicate them effectively with every member of your team.
• You not only think and write, but also have the discretion and autonomy to find and solve problems within projects and workflows.
• You have the ability to work hand in hand with the editor to produce various types of creative content.
• Your mother tongue is podcast and you are familiar with creative jargon, current affairs, and trends.
• You have experience as an interviewer, ideally on topics related to creativity and culture.
• You are proactive when it comes to contacting creatives and experts who can provide their perspective and approach to content.
• You have experience working with multidisciplinary teams and you are able to communicate your ideas effectively.
• You have the ability to understand the values of the brand and transfer them to your writing and the pieces you work on.
• You have the artistic judgment to select topics, create content, and implement audio and video pieces.
• You demonstrate leadership to support and inspire teams.
• You pursue excellence in every project.
• You are highly responsible when it comes to meeting deadlines.
• You enjoy working in a team.
• You are proactive, suggest ideas, present new formats, and can adapt to new platforms.
• You are flexible and work well in changing and demanding work environments.
• You have a positive attitude.
• You are a champion of creativity.
• You communicate clearly and passionately and convey that to your coworkers.
• You know how to use your intuition and common sense.
What do we offer?
• Work at one of the leading companies in the creative industry.
• A creative, dynamic, exciting, collaborative, and multicultural team.
• An active work environment where you can hone your skills, learn alongside your colleagues, and advance your professional career.
• A salary according to your experience and profile.
Here are a few examples of the types of projects we do at Creative Services:
• Domestika Curious Minds Podcast: https://open.spotify.com/show/149nmYVwQtdtfLoqcZ7lbW
• Maestros Milton Glaser: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V4hEXvviKXA&t=1s
• History of VFX: https://www.instagram.com/tv/B-yA0bqCl0v/
• Tutorial: https://www.instagram.com/tv/B-yA0bqCl0v/
• Lives: https://www.facebook.com/watch/?v=1153788918298601
- Podcast Host - Content Creator
- Madrid, España
- To be confirmed