Do you want to live a new experience working in one of the coolest Travel agencies that are fighting against this Tourism crisis?
It is your main desire to travel and make others travel safely as well?
Weekendesk is the leading online travel agency for fully packaged short breaks across Europe.
Our packages are designed around our customer’s interests (gastronomy, relaxation, adventure, etc.) with a focus on destinations 2h from home.
We are currently looking for a Content Creator Assistant for our Brand & Content team in Barcelona, starting in September 2021.
Your main tasks :
- Assist in the community management for our Facebook & Instagram platforms.
- Assist in the content & SEO check, of the articles of the blog.
- Help with the copywriting and publication of the newsletters.
- Will assist in the adaptation of the copies of the MKT Campaigns.
- Will help using your creativity in writing, image designs in order to reach the attention of our target group.
We are looking for:
- Students in Advertising & Public Relations, Communications or Marketing.
- Native level Spanish + Good level of English.
- Excellent written and oral communication and interpersonal skills.
- Creative, curious, autonomous, and passionate about social media & content.
- Aware of the latest digital trends.
- Plus: Design skills, basic level of Canva and other social media tools.
What we offer you:
- 6 months internship
- Full and progressive training
- Full time from Monday to Friday, 9h to 18h (1-hour lunch break)
- Paid internship: 500€/net per month
- Free coffee
-The office is based in the center of Barcelona, Spain
- Young and multicultural environment.
- Monthly Pizza Day!
- Content Creator - Prácticas (Español Nativo)
- Barcelona, España
- 500€ net/month