MRA is looking for a dedicated Art Director to lead the Creative Team for branding and advertising projects in the agency. The successful candidate must have strong leadership qualities, with the ability to manage a full project life cycle, ensure balance within the team and facilitate teamwork. The Art Director will also work with a high degree of independence when required. He/she is confident and flexible, and has experience working in interdisciplinary teams where harmonious collaboration is imperative.
The Art Director is also comfortable meeting people and interfacing with leading clients and partners throughout the design process. As part of MRA’s core value, we are looking for someone with a strong work ethic, who naturally takes ownership and accountability to create and deliver on-going projects.
The Art Director will lead the creative ideation of immersive branded experiences to engage the user with these experiences and communication activations. He/she will develop the branding into physical and digital applications, from space design, to social media and printed assets.
The Art Director acts as a lead designer and manager to deliver innovative, high quality and be-spoke design that is in line with the creative brief and strategy.
The Art Director is responsible for working alongside the Graphic Designer, Copywriter, Project Manager and other team members on every phase of the creative process, including the strategic phase of the project.
In collaboration with the project manager, the Art Director will keep track of projects' progress and key data, and is specifically in charge of monitoring the quality standards of the outcomes delivered to our clients.
• Overall • Support the development of the agency and have a taste to teach others • Lead all branding graphic design projects in general and ensure they are in line with the latest trends
• Understand projects' scope, budget and objectives to be able to define with the project manager the right creative methodology, team composition and timeline
Skills and Competencies
• Work closely with the Creative Director and Copywriter to develop the creative concept, define a clear visual direction and ensure all content and ideas meet client’s marketing goals, objectives, and graphic guidelines
• Brief, refine and finalize strategic and key presentations in collaboration with the Project Manager and Copywriter
• Proactively keeps the PM and managers updated about project progress.
• Fluent in English language is a must
• Strong proven professional experience in a communication agency or design agency
• Strong interpersonal skills with a track-record of working in a creative team
• Excellent external communication skills backgrounds
• Experience in managing and supporting the design teams and handle multiple on-going assignments
• Broad range of design skills and usage of different creative processes to apply accordingly to different projects and tasks. Experienced knowledge of branding communications.
• Knowledge in architecture, interior design, and digital technologies is a plus.
• Prior work experience in an Asian is country preferred. In Cambodia is a plus.
Positive, proactive and solution-oriented attitude is a must
- Senior Art Director
- Melon Rouge Agency
- Nom Pen, Camboya
- House# 36, Street 426, Toul Tom Pong II