Imagine yourself working at a successful enterprise SaaS scaleup, part of an international and bright team.
Caravelo’s ambition is to become the preferred digital partner for airlines worldwide, bringing airlines and passengers closer together to drive profitability and foster better engagement throughout the customer lifecycle.
Our SaaS platform is used by global airlines & travel companies including Volaris, LATAM, eDreams, Eurowings, and TAP Portugal amongst others, to grow revenues, deliver a better customer service through automation and improve their competitive position.
Are you an experienced Product Marketing Manager that wants to be part of a revolutionary SaaS company? At Caravelo we’re looking to grow our Product team in Barcelona!
Put Caravelo in the spotlight of our customers and bring company marketing practices to the next level, completing the establishment of the core marketing engine that will be further expanded later on.
Acting as an individual contributor at first, they will build upon the foundations in place in an autonomous way, and see the ideas through to execution. Will get their hands dirty and put in the work necessary to take the marketing ops to the next level; however, they aspire to eventually build and lead their own team in the future.
They aim to create the “voice” of CVO, which they achieve by consistently gathering insights from our Customers, as well as internal teams, and bring these ideas together to build engaging, consistent and insightful content.
Their work not only elevates CVO’s position in the eyes of customers but also sets the tone of voice for the way Cavavelo speaks about Caravelo.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Create and distill the strategic messaging that encapsulates our value proposition to shape and inspire the world’s perception of the company.
- Create and also maintain core communications documentation and guidance such as branding, strategy, tone-of-voice, templates, press pack, image and video guidelines, boilerplate copy amongst others.
- Develop specific product positioning and messaging that differentiates the product in the market.
- Be obsessively up to date on ongoing Sales, Product, Market and Competition.
- Own, maintain and evolve the corporate outlets (e.g., company website, LinkedIn profile, etc) to serve as a valuable sales tool.
- Develop material and tools such as whitepapers and ROI calculators (among others) to act as inbound magnets.
- Manage company presence and ongoing activity in social media with great focus on LinkedIn.
- Define and execute a publishing strategy of articles, posts, and newsletters to build CVO brand, influence sales, and stimulate inbound.
- Generate press releases and newsworthy content.
- Build and manage the relationship with the press and other PR stakeholders to ensure maximum coverage of Caravelo developments and achievements.
- Understand the purchasing process of Caravelo products and support our sales efforts by developing collaterals for all stages of the sales cycle such as presentations, infographics, sales documentation, battle cards, etc.
- Be aware of the status of the pipeline and challenges sales reps face in order to produce or adapt specific content that influences sales.
- Transform product info and insights from the Product department into actionable sales material.
- Generate Customer Success Stories in collaboration with the Partner Success department.
- Constantly repurpose material to maintain a relevant brand presence with consistent messaging.
- Define and execute strategies to maximize ROI from speaking opportunities and event participation, either external (ex, conferences) or internal (ex, webinars).
REQUIRED SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE
Looking for someone:
- Incredible communicator, can articulate complex ideas
- Clear and persuasive writing skills
- T-shaped marketer
- Who can strategize
- Who can run a campaign from start - strategy and execution
- Who is extremely organized
- Who can work on many projects to changeable deadlines
- Who understands but maybe is not an expert in:
- User experience (shows customer understanding)
- Project management
- Software and processes - either how to
- Documentation and process management
- Customer acquisition or sales
- Digital marketing
- Lead generation
Not so important (can learn these things):
- Press and media skills
- Social media
- Email marketing
- Specific tools like Sendgrid, Wordpress, JIRA
Not important at all / Not to focus on:
- Google Ads
- Paid media
WHAT WE OFFER
- A competitive salary dependent on experience.
- Benefits paid from the gross salary (Private health insurance, Transport check, Food check, Kindergarten check) and discounted gym membership.
- Flexible working hours & Fridays intensive.
- An office in the heart of Barcelona with great views of the city.
- Back-to-the-office plan: Occupancy rotated by teams, 2 days expected by week. More days available upon request.
- This is a great opportunity to be part of a fast-growing and ambitious company in an exciting environment.
- There are opportunities for international career progression within the organization.
- The possibility to really see an impact and to see how your work affects the end result.
- Product Marketing Manager
- Barcelona, España
- Ronda Sant Pere 19, 08010 Barcelona