WHO WE ARE
To achieve success in the world of global adaptation and production, you need more than just clear processes and smart technology, you need true craftsmen and women – people who care deeply about their clients’ brands and who work tirelessly to drive maximum cost savings for a client while ensuring that each brand’s story remains impactful as it travels around the world.
At Craft Worldwide, we’ve been fortunate enough to assemble a team of the industry’s best craftspeople, each with a rich and robust background in advertising, adaptation and production.
Craft Worldwide currently employs over 500 full-time employees operating in 25 markets with specialty in global broadcast/video production, print production, digital production and global translation.
While we are wholly owned by McCann Worldgroup, we have been purposely established as a truly independent company within the Interpublic Group of Companies.
A Post Producer at Craft Worldwide is the main liaise between client teams and the post-production operators in broadcast/video and digital adaptation. You will leverage your deep understanding of broadcast/video post-production and requirements to coach and guide teams and clients through a project lifecycle. This role requires an ability to communicate strongly and effectively with internal and client teams to drive decisions and next steps.
• Lead post-production process for clients – able to execute video projects from scope to delivery
• Work directly with client teams to understand the overall business objectives and strategies and how each project interrelate with each other
• Manage multiple broadcast and post-production projects for multiple clients
• Estimate scope of work using industry-standard methods
• Balance and manage scope, time, cost, process, risk and quality
• Cast assignments and engage the appropriate resources throughout the project lifecycle to promote a high performing and effective team
• Manage client and partner relationships from inception to launch by conducting regular calls, monitoring and escalating project risks, soliciting client/partner feedback, making modifications to deliverables
• Manage third-party vendors or offshore partners as necessary in the delivery of projects, including gathering estimates
• Establish and enforce a streamlined workflow of agency project-related processes
• 5+ years’ experience Post Production
• High level of English is mandatory (other languages will be valued)
• Experience building project & resource plans
• Effective negotiation and conflict management skills
• Experience managing project financials
• Excellent collaborator
• Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
• Agency experience a plus
• Highly organized with great attention to detail
• Ability to work independently and efficiently
• A team player who understands how to work effectively in a fast-paced, evolving organization
• Strong leaders with project management skills
• Able to handle multiple projects
NOTE: This job description is not intended to be all-inclusive. Employee may perform other related duties as negotiated to meet the ongoing needs of the organization.
Esta oferta de empleo está cerrada.
- Post Producer
- Craft Worldwide
- Madrid, España
- A negociar