Do you want to be part of a globally operating, technology- and data-driven start-up in Barcelona?
GINDUMAC – Global Industrial Machinery Cluster - is an innovative, international Start-Up in the used industrial machinery trading market.
Currently we are looking for a “Content Management Intern” for our office in Barcelona, willing to discover the industrial content world and to be part of our growing team.
The ideal candidate brings technical interest together with a sense of well organisation, even when working under pressure. Reliability is key in all daily tasks as well as macro operations.
Support of the Content Management Team with daily operations:
- Content creation and preparation (Industry and machinery related)
- Web publishing
- Newsletter creation
- Photo and video edition
Skills & Requirements:
- Good command of English
- Good writing and communication skills
- Comfortable in working with Microsoft Excel
- High proactivity
- High curiosity to work in and get to know the industrial content world
- University students (with the possibility to sign a “Convenio de prácticas”) are very welcome
Why working with us?
- Take part in building a business from scratch
- Create and shape a new content style for the industrial market
- Be part of a unique company with a unique working environment
- Work flexible hours
- Have space for own idea development within the business
- Work from a cool office in the district of Poblenou/Barcelona
- Possibility of permanent employment in case of a successful internship
- Content Management - Prácticas
- GINDUMAC S.L.U.
- En remoto
- 600 euros mensuales
- Carrer de Pallars 84-88, 2o 2a, 08018 Barcelona