Visualizers brings together a family of world-class 3d artists who build on unique creative projects and ambitions. Our family currently produces some of the most important architecture and interior design projects in the US and Europe.
We promote a group culture of feedback and clarity that help us enjoy a united and motivated human team, where each opnion is taken with grand interest. We understand our structure and ideals as something in constant evolution. We work for you, so you have the greatest productive structure and the best tools at your disposition. If you need to make youself heard, explain your concerns, proffer ideas and take part in the creative process of change at Visualizers.
We have a position for a highly motivated, well organized and efficient person to join our team as Project Manager. This is an important role once you act as the production nerve center. You will manage full life cycle customer projects from start to finish, from the initiation and definition of requirements through to delivery. This role is direct customer contact and requires effective communication and management.
We are a remote work team, so you could exert your position from our office in the Gracia neighborhood in Barcelona combining it with remote work from your home either wherever you want to.
- Project delivery: responsible for the successful delivery of projects, with high quality deliverables, on time and within budget.
- Diverse projects: set up, structure and execute a diverse range of projects: competition, furniture, architecture or interior design, in different work formats, from highly organized to dynamic and surprising.
- Management of different parties: you will manage multiple suppliers, partners, employees and clients to ensure the best outcome for both clients and Visualizers.
- Delivering high customer satisfaction during the project process by working to make the project process smooth and peaceful.
- Standardization of processes and procedures.
- In charge of gathering all the improvement proposals of the visualizers team and turning them into creative ideas to improve the structure of the company. Be aware that all these proposals go ahead and that the protocols created through, are followed by the entire team.
- Support and create new and pioneering ideas that challenge us to move in new (and potentially more difficult) directions. Understand the value of what has worked in the past and apply these learnings to future strategy.
- Strive for perfection. Optimistic and committed to life contributing positively to team spirit.
- Archviz Project Manager
- Barcelona, España
- 20,000€/30,000€ bruto anual
- Torrent d en vidalet, 22, Barcelona