# Job description</b>
At Soamee we love software development and we are searching for a Project Manager to join our team.
We are searching for a person that will help us with the organization and management of the new projects that are coming to Soamee.
Experience in Software Development industry is desired.
As part of the team, you will play a significant and visible role because we believe in Agile Management, and you will be in touch with the whole team.
We are currently based in Madrid, Spain, but open to other locations as well. Full Remote work is a possibility although we like going to the office sometimes to join other team members.
# What You’ll Be Doing
- Setting project goals and coming up with plans to meet those goals
- Maintaining project timeframes, budgeting estimates and status reports
- Managing resources for projects, such as computer equipment and employees
- Coordinating project team members and developing schedules and individual responsibilities
- Implementing strategies that deliver projects on schedule and within budget
- Using project management tools to track project performance and schedule adherence
- Conducting risk assessments for projects
- Organizing meetings to discuss project goals and progress
- Helping on Pre-sales and Sales workflows
- Discussing potential projects and their parameters with clients, management, and software developers.
# Why us?
One of the main reasons for founding Soamee was the satisfaction of working on new products and seeing them grow. And that’s one of the things we strongly believe in: We’ve seen lots of successful products grow with us. Our expertise includes contributing to each of the multiple phases of product design.
Our values are having a Great and compact team, Continuous Learning, Knowledge Sharing, Transparency, and Communication.
We offer training and internal talks so that we can all improve and learn step by step together.
Our tech stack is rooted in Node.js (Express, NestJS), React, React Native, and mainly deploying on AWS or Google Cloud.
- Junior Project Manager
- Madrid, España
- Depending on Experience