We are looking for a new Marketing Manager to join the YouTOOProject team!
The ideal candidate will be responsible for creating and executing our marketing strategy. You will lead our marketing campaigns, evaluate our marketing performance metrics, and collaborate with other teams to achieve successful strategies.
- Define and execute the marketing and communication activities according to our marketing plan.
- Coordinate all marketing activities to generate leads.
- Collaborate with other teams to determine the correct strategy for each product/service.
- Track performance of all marketing campaigns.
- Designing and implementing general social media growth strategies.
- Demonstrated ability to create unique and relevant content that adheres to brand guidelines, including (but not limited to) video content, still imagery and other content formats.
- An in-depth understanding of the functionality of Facebook Business Manager including Facebook -Ads Manager and paid advertising across multiple channels.
- Creative Effectiveness – constantly measure and report media creative effectiveness (Paid and Organic) to understand what resonates with the audience and optimise ROI.
- Analysis and optimization of the YouTOOProject website for continual improvement of customer experience and conversion.
- CRM - develop a strategy and plan for CRM initiatives including but not limited to system integration, data management, customer acquisition, segmentation, retention and other campaigns.
- Launch and manage strategic partnerships with brands and influencers.
- Develop our affiliate partner program to scale referrals from 3rd-party organisations.
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience.
- English and Spanish required.
- 2+ years' experience in marketing, website management, digital media and email campaigns.
- Experience with GoogleAds, Facebook Business Manager, Wordpress, MS Office, and Google Analytics.
- Passionate and holds strong knowledge of SEO/SEM functions.
- Experience creating and executing email marketing campaigns to drive online conversions, including marketing automation and customer lifecycle marketing.
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills.
- Experience with Pipedrive would be a PLUS.
Esta oferta de empleo está cerrada.
- Digital Marketing Manager
- En remoto
- Depending on experience