At Domestika we are looking for a Social Media Lead.
Your primary responsibility will be to work closely with local social media leaders to develop an overall content strategy that will drive the highest performance possible. You will be responsible for coordinating the implementation of an organic social media strategy in our accounts (Facebook, Instagram, Pinterest, Twitter, Youtube, Linkedin...) for the Spanish-, Portuguese- and European-speaking markets with the aim of maintaining and improving the performance of the different channels based on the objectives set.
You will work on the Social Media team and side by side with different areas within Marketing, participating in the creation of communication content.
Domestika is one of the largest growing creative communities within the creative industry. It all started as an online forum and a small but dynamic showcase of creative professionals, designed to help them connect and learn from each other.
Years later, born from this core value, Domestika widened its reach by designing and producing online courses for anyone who wanted to learn and improve professionally with the best teachers. The community has grown to more than 5 million people who are constantly curious and passionate about learning new skills.
What does a Social Media Lead do at Domestika?
• Leads the Spanish-, Portuguese- and European-speaking markets together with Social Media Specialists for each market.
• Develops Domestika's social media strategy for the Spanish-, Portuguese- and European-speaking markets.
• Supports Social Media Specialists to implement the strategies set.
• Coordinates and guarantees the successful execution of the campaigns and actions that arise.
• Knows and understands the operation of each of the markets.
• Monitors all the publications by all the markets so that everything is launched optimally.
• Defines metrics and KPIs for social media content.
• Measures the results and makes weekly reports.
• Works on improvement proposals with the social media team.
• You have 7 or more years of experience managing social networks in startups or e-commerce with large audiences and with a focus on conversion.
• You have leadership skills.
• You have experience with international accounts.
• You have an advanced level of English.
• Knowledge of Spanish is a plus.
• You have experience working remotely.
• You are independent and proactive.
• You have experience executing growth hacking strategies in different markets.
• You have excellent communication skills, especially writing.
• You are able to assimilate the personality of the brand and monitor the content to make it suitable.
• You have a strong understanding of social media KPIs and what success looks like.
• You have the ability to analyze future trends in digital technologies and act proactively.
• You have experience with management tools, analytics, and monitoring of social networks (G. Analytics, HootSuite, Trello, Monday, etc).
What do we offer?
• Work in one of the leading companies in the creative industry.
• A challenge (or several) with a creative, dynamic, demanding, and collaborative team.
• Unlimited access to our course catalog.
• A salary according to your experience and profile.
- Social Media Lead
- En remoto
- A convenir