At Domestika we are looking for a Lead Product Data Analyst.
We are looking for an experienced Lead Product Data Analyst to help us shape our growing Product Analytics team. You would be part of a brand new adventure at Domestika. This role will put you in a position to bring a positive impact from day 1. We are looking for a candidate that is experienced in a user experience centric product focused. In addition to the conversion of the sale experience, we are strong believers that our Learning Experience at Domestika is key for our success.
You will work directly with all Product Managers, our Directors of Product, and will report to our Director of Data.
We are building a dedicated team that will allow us to support and guide all our Product teams. This team will work hand in hand with stakeholders to create a direct impact on insights that influence the way we build our e-learning platform. We want to embrace everything Data has to offer, finding insights, optimizing our processes and even rethinking them.
As our Lead Product Data Analyst, you will build and lead a team of Data Analysts that matches our needs and product strategy. You will mentor the analysts and create the environment to set the team for success. You will play a key role in our organization with an expectation of proactivity.
Domestika is one of the largest growing creative communities within the creative industry. It all started as a small but dynamic showcase of creative professionals, designed to help them connect and learn from each other.
Years later, born from this core value, Domestika widened its reach by designing and producing online courses for all those who want to learn and improve professionally with the best teachers. The community has grown to more than 5 million people who are constantly curious and passionate about learning new skills.
What does a Lead Product Data Analyst do at Domestika?
• Drive for actionable insight gathering, and evangelize a data-driven product culture.
• Partner with Domestika’s product leadership in building its product strategy and roadmap.
• Work with our product teams in all stages of the product life cycle, from ideation to performance analysis.
• Mentor the product analytics team members and set them up for success.
• Hire and nurture our Product Data Analysis team.
• Support the teams in designing A/B tests and analyzing their results.
• Oversee, review and optimize our decisional analytical framework.
• Identify opportunities for data enhancement.
• Deliver effective presentations of findings and recommendations to multiple levels of stakeholders, creating visual displays of quantitative information.
• Actively contribute to our User tracking framework definition and implementation.
• Coordinate with other Lead Data Analysts to create synergies between teams.
• 6+ years of experience as a Data Analyst in a B2C company, preferably consumer apps.
• 3+ years leading a Product focused team of Data Analysts covering a wide range of product topics.
• Analytical mindset.
• Ability to read and write complex SQL.
• Strong organizational skills, attention to detail, and ability to effectively manage projects supporting multiple business partners.
• Preferably, a Math/Comp SCI degree or equivalent.
• Based within European time zone.
• English required at Full professional proficiency.
Would be a plus:
• Familiarity with business intelligence platforms - Periscope, Amplitude, Google Analytics, etc.
• Experience in designing events and tagging for analytics.
• Ability to work independently, take the initiative and have a high level of ownership.
What do we offer?
• Working in one of the leading companies in the creative industry.
• A creative, dynamic, exciting, collaborative, and multicultural team.
• Balanced work life with a Remote First approach.
• A fast-moving environment in which you can hone your skills, learn along with your colleagues, and grow professionally.
• A salary according to your experience and profile.
- Lead Product Data Analyst
- En remoto
- Depending on experience