Starting date: February ’21
What about us?
Dragons Group is a specialised digital advertising agency, whose mission is to support our clients advertising needs by providing integrated solutions across all things content.
Dragons Group turns ideas into action and attacks problems with transformative solutions to support best-in-class initiatives.
We are currently looking for a Digital Account Manager to join our team based in Barcelona who supports a wide array of local and international clients with their marketing challenges.
• 3+ years of experience in a similar role in a digital agency
• Previous experience working on digital creative projects and in particular for Social Media
• Excellent understanding of what creativity represents within the digital advertising scene, both from a content and a strategic point of view
• A passion for data and previous experience using Data Focused campaigns
• A passion for Social Media both on a professional and a personal level
• An outstanding eye for great aesthetics and the ability to keep all digital content on-brand
• Excellent organizational skills and the ability to quickly adapt and be flexible in a fast-paced environment
• A good balance between exceptional account management skills, data-driven competence and high levels of creativity
• Previous experience working for clients within the FMCG sector
• Being the primary point of contact for the client and translating the client briefs into an execution plan
• Managing the client relationships and build long-term relationships
• Managing timing plans and ensuring the timely and successful delivery of our services according to client needs and objectives
• Ensuring content is on brief, of high quality and compliant with local requirements
• Prioritising projects for multiple brands in a fast-paced and deadline driven environment
• Managing the distribution of content across all channels, working with internal and external partners (e.g. Media agencies)
• Managing the budget for each campaign and keeping the Ops Lead informed of significant changes throughout
• Clear and regular communication of the progress of monthly/quarterly initiatives to internal and external partners
• Forecast and track key account metrics
• Scheduling and organizing kick off meetings, creative presentations, pre-production meetings and (including travel logistics where required)
• Responsible for keeping current clients satisfied and delivering exceptional client service on a day-to-day basis
• Spanish (mandatory)
• English (mandatory)
• Any other languages are a plus
- Digital Account Manager
- Dragons Group
- Barcelona, España
- C/Sant Marius, 14