AliExpress (www.aliexpress.com) is a global marketplace targeting consumers from around the world and enabling them to buy directly from manufacturers and distributors in China and around the world. It has more than 100 million users and it has been granted the "Editor's choice" award in Google play.
AliExpress Design team is the bridge between the International New Retail business and the customers, providing end-to-end user experience design solutions with a brand identity for both sellers and buyers to meet business/product goals. We work very closely with Alibaba's global partner companies, having constant collaboration with cross-functional teams, such as product managers, marketing, and tech team to ensure simple, creative, and useful products that customers will engage and enjoy.
- In partnership with Marketing Managers and PMs, conceive innovative, multi-platform ad campaigns for AliExpress (European) marketing and products.
- Capable of influencing product direction and team decisions with innovative ideas and solutions.
- Grow team knowledge of best-in-practice design trends occurring throughout the app, web, and graphic design communities.
- Sensitive to the way a brand unfolds across design mediums, including online and retail marketing communication and digital media.
- Has a deep understanding of local design trends, digital media, and cultural nuances for the European Apps and e-Commerce market.
- 3+ years work experience.
- Team player with refined and assertive leadership skills.
- Ability to positively influence change through inspirational design, solid rationale, supporting data, and diplomacy.
- Bachelor's degree in design or equivalent professional experience.
- English fluency required. Additional fluency in French, Chinese is a plus.
- We are looking for an online portfolio that clearly demonstrates past work history.
- Senior Creative Designer
- ALIBABA GROUP
- Madrid, España
- C/ Pedro de Valdivia 10, Piso 6