At Domestika we are hiring a VP of Programming to lead development and execution of Domestika’s course content and teacher strategy.
Reporting to the Chief Commercial Officer, as VP of Programming, you will be responsible for identifying and leading the programming global strategy, from the content strategy, the data analysis and the curation of teachers and courses, to the quality of the negotiations and relationships that are built with the professors at Domestika.
Domestika is one of the largest growing communities within the creative industry. It all started as a small but dynamic showcase of creative professionals, designed to help them connect and learn from each other. Years later, born from this core value, Domestika widened its reach by designing and producing online courses for all those who want to learn and improve professionally with the best teachers. The community has grown to more than 5 million people who are constantly curious and passionate about learning new skills.
The company is based in San Francisco, California. The team is distributed across 10 countries. Domestika has the support of one of the most relevant funds in Silicon Valley (USA).
What does a VP Programming do at Domestika?
• To lead the content strategy development, aligned with the global growth and marketing strategy.
• Formulate and implement a multi-year content plan for different countries and languages.
• Establish and maintain strong collaborative and communicative relationships with all key teams at Domestika to drive our Programming strategy.
• Ensure the teachers at Domestika are leading, prominent professionals of their creative fields.
• Ensure the relationships built with the community of prospects and teachers at Domestika are of the highest quality.
• Identify the right creative global key talents to work with, crafting the right collaboration structures, and bringing those opportunities to life.
• When necessary, to be the face of Domestika in dealings with key global talent.
• Ensure the entire company is in sync on upcoming schedule needs, delivery dates and key programming initiatives.
• Manage a diverse team of senior managers operating as a player-coach, both setting guidelines, coordinating, managing, mentoring and ensuring KPIs and deadlines are met.
• Enhance revenue and profit by identifying business opportunities for monetizing content in the global landscape.
• 12+ years of work experience, with at least 5 years leadership and management experience in entertainment, marketing, creative or media related businesses.
• International experience coordinating teams globally.
• Excellent understanding of entertainment content consumption on digital platforms.
• Strong analytical and data-driven background, with experience using data science to maximize content strategies.
• Detail oriented and analytical yet able to think strategically and creatively.
• Exceptional communication skills, both in terms of your ability to speak to partners and executives, but also collaborate with your cross-functional partners.
• An entrepreneurial, owner’s mentality.
• Past experience in e-commerce or a marketplace business is a plus.
• Past experience in sales planning is a plus.
• Native or near-native English speaker.
• Fluency in Spanish would be a plus.
What do we offer?
• Work in one of the fastest growing companies in the creative industry.
• Be part of a fun, creative, cooperative and multicultural team.
• The opportunity to be a key leader in the growth of our online community.
• Fast-moving environment in which you can hone your skills, learn along with your colleagues, and grow professionally.
• Remote work (time zone allowing).
• Salary according to your experience and profile.
- VP of Programming
- En remoto
- A convenir