At Domestika we are looking for a VP of Product.
We are looking for a wunderbar VP of Product to drive and define our Product Strategy at Domestika in order to deliver the best experience for our users. We are currently transforming our Product team and the VP of Product will have the exciting opportunity to set the vision and raise the bar while helping bring the Product Strategy to a whole new level.
The VP of Product will define and take the lead in Product Management and the definition of the Roadmap, shape the best practices and help product teams make that happen.
You will also lead a product Management team and partner cross-functional teams, including UX Designers, Product Managers, Front and Back Software Engineers, and Data Scientists, to tackle complex challenges and craft intuitive experiences and new functionalities. This role is also responsible for defining the hiring Strategy for the Product Organization, championing a culture of drive, constructive feedback, execution, teamwork, fun and good people working hard with one common goal: building the best product to empower people.
Domestika is one of the largest growing communities within the creative industry. It all started as a small but dynamic showcase of creative professionals, designed to help them connect and learn from each other. Years later, born from this core value, Domestika widened its reach by designing and producing online courses for all those who want to learn and improve professionally with the best teachers. The community has grown to more than 6 million people who are constantly curious and passionate about learning new skills.
What does a VP of Product do at Domestika?
• Responsible for the Roadmap to ensure it is aligned with Domestika’s priorities.
• Lead the team towards excellence.
• Strategic thinking with a very hands-on and proactive approach.
• Work with the UX Team synergistically to continually raise the bar for the product's design quality.
• 15+ years of experience working in Product.
• 5+ years of experience and a proven track record of leading the Product Organization in a tech company.
• Expertise leading multidisciplinary teams organized in squads.
• Proven track record of setting the vision and delivering against the execution of roadmaps for native apps, web, and other devices for e-commerce or e-learning products.
• Experience working in agile delivering high-quality work consistently.
• Experience leading, building, hiring and engaging product teams.
• Strong communication skills.
• Proficiency in English, Spanish is a plus.
• Ability to adapt to rapid and fast moving environments with great flexibility and a can do + get it done attitude.
• Win as a team approach.
What do we offer?
• Working in one of the leading companies in the creative industry.
• Flexibility to work remotely at all times.
• A creative, dynamic, exciting, collaborative, and multicultural team.
• A fast-moving environment in which you can hone your skills, learn along with your colleagues, and grow professionally.
• Innovative and startup environment.
• Be part of the fastest-growing creative community in the world with more than 5M users worldwide and offices across 14 countries. We are rapidly expanding which offer plenty of great and challenging projects.
• As part of Domestika you will have free access to all of our course catalog. We’ve published more than 2000. Learn for free with the best creatives and artists in the world.
• Enjoy your Private Medical Insurance as one of our benefits.
• We are a multicultural environment -full of good people- and we enjoy diversity.
- VP of Product
- En remoto
- A convenir