Domestika is looking for a Payments Performance Manager.
Domestika is one of the largest growing creative communities within the creative industry. It all started as an online forum and a small but dynamic showcase of creative professionals, designed to help them connect and learn from each other.
Years later, born from this core value, Domestika widened its reach by designing and producing online courses for anyone who wanted to learn and improve professionally with the best teachers. The community has grown to more than 5 million people who are constantly curious and passionate about learning new skills.
What does a Payments Performance Manager do at Domestika?
• Supporting Director of Payments in defining the roadmap.
• Working with relevant teams on payment matters and regulations impacting company initiatives.
• Managing payment performance and insights per market.
• Engaging with external partners for performance insights and opportunities.
• 3+ years of experience in e-commerce or business consulting.
• Online payments and fraud knowledge.
• High level of English.
• Interpersonal skills and teamwork.
• Critical thinking skills.
• Strong communication skills (oral and written).
• Problem-solving skills.
• Strategic mindset.
• Analytical skills.
• Strong time management skills.
What do we offer?
• Working in one of the leading companies in the creative industry.
• A creative, dynamic, exciting, collaborative, and multicultural team.
• A fast-moving environment in which you can hone your skills, learn along with your colleagues, and grow professionally.
• An honest salary according to your experience and profile.
- Payments Performance Manager
- En remoto
- A convenir