Domestika is looking for a Payments & Fraud Senior Analyst.
Domestika is one of the largest growing creative communities within the creative industry. It all started as an online forum and a small but dynamic showcase of creative professionals, designed to help them connect and learn from each other.
Years later, born from this core value, Domestika widened its reach by designing and producing online courses for anyone who wanted to learn and improve professionally with the best teachers. The community has grown to more than 5 million people who are constantly curious and passionate about learning new skills.
What does a Payments & Fraud Senior Analyst do at Domestika?
• Calculate and track team KPIs vs. budget.
• Run merchant cost/fraud cost analysis and be the main point of contact for payments/finance matters.
• Run payment checkout analysis (ie. conversion, authorization rates).
• Define and review fraud rules and fraud analysis.
• Support the definition of dashboards and data points with the Data and Product teams.
• 3+ years of experience in e-commerce or business consulting.
• Online payments and fraud knowledge.
• Advanced knowledge of Excel and SQL.
• Familiarity with data tools (MicroStrategy, Periscope, Qliksense, etc.).
• High level of English.
• Interpersonal skills and teamwork.
• Critical thinking skills.
• Strong communication skills (oral and written).
• Problem-solving skills.
• Strategic mindset.
• Analytical skills.
• Strong time management skills.
What do we offer?
• Working in one of the leading companies in the creative industry.
• A creative, dynamic, exciting, collaborative, and multicultural team.
• A fast-moving environment in which you can hone your skills, learn along with your colleagues, and grow professionally.
• An honest salary according to your experience and profile.
- Payments & Fraud Senior Analyst
- En remoto
- A convenir