At Domestika we’re looking for a Video Copywriter - Content Creator located in London.
Domestika is one of the largest growing creative communities within the creative industry. It all started as a small but dynamic showcase of creative professionals, to help them connect and learn from each other.
Years later, born from this core value, Domestika widened its reach by designing and producing online courses for all those who want to learn and improve professionally with the best teachers in the creative field. From this grew a community of over 5 million people who are curious and passionate about learning new skills.
Today, Domestika produces online courses. We share editorial content for and with the best creative people in the world. We run creative events where teachers, creative professionals, and students all have the chance to share experiences, ideas, and projects.
What does a Video Copywriter - Content Creator do at Domestika?
You will work alongside our Editorial Content Department in our London office, in a fun, fast-moving, and friendly environment, helping to create content that will be shared across our organic and paid channels (Instagram, YouTube, Facebook, etc) to engage with English speaking audiences.
You’ll work collaboratively with inspiring and international creatives (filmmakers, designers, video editors, etc.) to envision and execute wonderful pieces: documentaries, interviews, tutorials, etc.
We are looking for someone with a deep understanding of audiovisual narratives who can master our content, developing innovative new formats and creative concepts.
• Native English speaker.
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English.
• 5 or more years of experience creating and writing in the digital field (social media, advertising, fiction/documentary, journalism).
• 3 or more years of experience in film shoots.
• Have a creative script writing portfolio, especially for social media.
It’s a plus:
• SEO and SEM knowledge is welcome.
• Spanish, Portuguese, French, German or Italian.
• You are passionate about everything creative.
• You translate your passion into engaging pieces that wow our audience.
• You think about new formats on the go and can design and communicate them effectively with your team members.
• You don’t just think and write, you use judgment and autonomy to find and solve problems within projects and workflows.
• You can work hand in hand with a video editor, to create a diverse range of creative formats.
• Audiovisual language is your mother tongue and you are familiar with creative jargon and up to date on the latest trends.
• You have experience collaborating with multidisciplinary teams and can communicate ideas in an inspiring and effective way.
• Ability to understand our brand values and translate them across every project you work on.
• You have unquestionable artistic judgment and a strong knowledge of the user, allowing you to identify appropriate subjects and craft stories around that.
• You have the leadership skills to help teams and inspire them to work.
• You pursue audiovisual excellence in every project.
• You’re committed to meeting deadlines.
• You’re a team player.
• You’re proactive about suggesting ideas, introducing new formats, and adapting to new platforms.
• You’re flexible and thrive in fast-paced environments.
• You’re positive.
• You're a champion of creativity.
• You communicate clearly and passionately when leading your team.
• You have sensitivity and common sense.
What do we offer?
• Working in one of the leading companies in the creative industry.
• A creative, dynamic, exciting, collaborative, and multicultural team.
• A fast-moving environment in which you can hone your skills, learn alongside your colleagues, and grow professionally.
• An honest salary according to your experience and profile.
Here you can see some examples of projects that we do:
• Maestros Milton Glaser: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V4hEXvviKXA&t=1s
• Creatives Edel Rodriguez: https://www.facebook.com/Domestikaen/videos/208027843921601
• History of VFX: https://www.instagram.com/tv/B-yA0bqCl0v/
• Tutorial: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zap6Wc9FVVA&ab_channel=Domestika
• Challenge: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-4npFPR7LmQ
• Lives: https://www.domestika.org/es/live
- Video Copywriter - Content Creator
- Londres, Reino Unido
- According to experience