Glovo is building the future of cities by enabling anyone to get any product from any store delivered within minutes. Our goal is to provide an on-demand delivery infrastructure for every city in the world, adapted to the local supply status.
Our Digital Marketing team is looking for a Motion Designer Internship to support our global UA and retention efforts by creating outstanding creatives.
This role will be working directly with the design and digital marketing team which are key drivers of growth at Glovo. Designers work directly with the Marketing Department which is one of the key departments at Glovo, therefore you will be directly working on educating, creating, and demonstrating the value that Glovo has for the user.
The ideal candidate should have exceptional attention to details, creativity, problem-solving skills, and should be highly motivated for working in a fast-paced environment.
- Translate ideas into all sorts of videos.
- Propose new creatives and video templates.
- Refresh old content and create new video effects.
- Collaborate and coordinate with all internal stakeholders from design to marketing teams
- Give support to the video team globally.
- Create advertising creatives for all acquisition channels (social and display networks).
- The availability to join an internship with Glovo.
- A portfolio with the most recent works.
- Knowledge of Adobe CC : After Effects & Premiere Pro. Nice to have some skills in Photoshop & Illustrator.
- Determined to get things done: no job is too big or too small
- Ability to work with tight deadlines
Our core values are very important to us:
- Gas: We think big and take calculated risks to go for all business opportunities, no matter how challenging they are! We work hard as a team and execute fast
- Everyone Wins: We are here for the long run. Glovers, Partners, and Users are in the very center of everything we do. If they win, Glovo wins. So for every decision, we make sure we are positively impacting them
- Good vibes: Our teams are built of people that radiate positive energy and managers that are honest and fair. No assholes allowed! We stay optimistic no matter what, infecting each other with positivity, joy, and the desire to spend time together
- Stay Humble: Always act humble: Everybody must roll up their sleeves and get their hands dirty to make our big plans a reality. We are tiny! We are conscious of how big the opportunity is and how much we’ve got left to do
- Glownership: Act as one company—one team: Care first about Glovo, not your role or your department. Own your stuff, no question, but go beyond your role; help before you are asked. Everything you need to make things happen, you do it. Glow it
If you believe you match these values, we look forward to meeting you!
- Paid internship contract: 800€/monthly.
- A ticket to the moon sitting on the fastest rocket - an adventure filled with challenges and professional growth
- Social benefits (such as fresh fruit every day, beers on Fridays, Culture Days every 6 weeks, the best coffee machine in the world,...)
- Private Health Insurance
- Unlimited Glovos (zero delivery fee on your Glovo orders)
- Attractive compensation and equity plan
- Gym membership discounts
- Team building activities
- International and talented team, used to working in a fast-paced and vibrant way!
Esta oferta de empleo está cerrada.
- Motion Design Intern - Prácticas
- Barcelona, España
- 800€/month gross