At Domestika we are looking for a Product Director.
We are looking for an outstanding / first in class Product Director to help us improve Domestika experience as part of our Product team. The Product Director will have a chance to define the roadmap in order to deliver the best experience to our users.
As a Director, you will take the lead in Product Management and the definition of the Roadmap, shape the best practices and help product teams make that happen.
You will also collaborate with our cross-functional teams, including UX Designers, Product Managers, Front and Back Software Engineers, and Data Scientists, to tackle complex challenges and craft intuitive experiences and new functionalities.
Domestika is one of the largest growing creative communities within the creative industry. It all started as a small but dynamic showcase of creative professionals, designed to help them connect and learn from each other. Years later, born from this core value, Domestika widened its reach by designing and producing online courses for all those who want to learn and improve professionally with the best teachers. The community has grown to more than 5 million people who are constantly curious and passionate about learning new skills.
What does a Director of Product do at Domestika?
• Responsible for the Roadmap to ensure it is aligned with Domestika’s priorities.
• Lead the team towards excellence.
• Strategic thinking with a very hands-on and proactive approach.
• Work with the UX Team synergistically to continually raise the bar for the product's design quality.
• 5+ years of experience as a Director of Product.
• Expertise with multidisciplinary teams organized in squads.
• Experience designing roadmaps for native apps, web, and other devices for e-commerce or e-learning products.
• Experience working in agile delivering high-quality work consistently.
• Experience leading product design projects.
• Strong visual skills (use of typography, color, grid systems, etc).
• Strong communication skills.
• Fluency in English, Spanish is a plus.
• Ability to adapt to rapid and fast-moving environments with great flexibility and a can-do + get it done attitude.
• Win as a team approach.
What do we offer?
• Working in one of the leading companies in the creative industry.
• Flexibility to work remotely at all times.
• A creative, dynamic, exciting, collaborative, and multicultural team.
• A fast-moving environment in which you can hone your skills, learn along with your colleagues, and grow professionally.
• Innovative and startup environment with zero politics and a “win as a team” spirit.
- Product Director
- En remoto
- A convenir