At Domestika we are looking for a Filmmaker (Advanced English).
Your main responsibility will be to be in charge of all the recording of the course content, the promotional trailer, and other audiovisual materials so that the course is perfectly reflected, working hand in hand with producers, teachers, and creatives. You will be part of the Domestika Course Contents team in Rome, Italy.
Domestika is one of the creative communities with the highest growth and projection in the creative industry. It was born as a small but vibrant community of creative professionals eager to share knowledge and learn from each other.
A few years ago, based on its founding idea, Domestika broadened its vision by designing and producing online courses for people who want to learn and grow professionally together with the best teachers. From this idea, a community of more than 5 million people emerged who share the same passion for learning and creative curiosity.
What does a Filmmaker do at Domestika?
• You are in charge of the pre-production and organization of filming together with one of the Domestika producers.
• You are responsible for the recording of the courses and during the filming; managing and supervising the realization, lighting, and sound.
• You are responsible for all the recording material of the course content.
• You are responsible for creating the promotional trailer, from concept to production.
• You supervise the visual communication of the course: art direction, costumes, and photography.
• You work with the teacher and other creatives to make the content the most appropriate for the course.
• Your profile is that of someone creative, who enjoys creativity and has a great interest both in all the arts and in visual communication.
• You have experience in filmmaking.
• You have a native or bilingual level of native Italian.
• You have an advanced level of English.
• You are dynamic in the face of any problem related to the cameras, as well as to solve production contingencies.
• You are creative in proposing ideas to the teachers and the production team.
• You have experience with image retouching and design tools such as Illustrator and Photoshop, as well as video editing with Davinci Resolve.
• You are interested in directing photography.
• You like to write and it is one of your strengths.
• You know that good organization is a good antidote.
• You respect the protocols in operation.
• You are resolutely decisive, you have a sense of humor and a good dose of flexibility.
• You know that the details make the difference.
• You feel comfortable in high-performance projects with deadlines.
• You know how to set the pace for the production team and you make things easier for everyone.
It is a plus if:
• You have notions of stop motion.
• You have experience in recording with chroma for visual effects and CGI.
• You have notions of sound recording.
• You have experience in creating promotional or training videos.
What do we offer you in exchange?
• Work in one of the reference companies in the creative industry.
• A fun, creative, collaborative, and multicultural team.
• An honest salary according to your experience and profile.
- Filmmaker (Advanced English)
- Roma, Italia
- A convenir