Rakuten TV is looking for a Sales Manager for the German market to drive B2B promotions with key accounts and other strategic brands with the aim of building relationships with new accounts.
Rakuten TV is the first Video On-Demand platforms in Europe combining TVOD, AVOD and SVOD services, providing users an all in one content universe just on a click. While TVOD service provides a true cinematic experience with the latest new releases, AVOD service includes a range of thematic channels for free, including news, kids content, Hollywood movies and exclusive and original Rakuten TV content. On the subscription side, the platform also includes the international SVOD service, StarzPlay, as a premium content provider of movies and TV series.
Rakuten TV is available in 42 countries and forms part of Rakuten, Inc., one of the world’s leading internet services companies, offering a wide variety of services for consumers and businesses, with a focus on e-commerce, fintech and digital content. Rakuten, headquartered in Japan, is also known for its partnerships with FC Barcelona, the NBA, the Golden State Warriors, Davis Cup and Spartan Race.
• Drive company B2B promotions.
• Negotiate agreements with key accounts and building relationships with new accounts.
• Make sure brand guidelines are implemented and promotions are well executed.
• Manage sales forecast and pipeline
• Ensure sales profitability
• Main KPI: Brand Partnership promotions
• Help Generating media ad sales and custom content sponsorship revenue on the Rakuten TV
• Create and manage forecasts and budgets
• Research, develop, and pitch media plans and promotions featured on Rakuten
• Proactively build and maintain a pipeline of sales targets, contacts, and sales opportunities via cold
calling and leveraging your brand connections and their AORs.
• Report on revenue projections/forecasts
• 6-10 years’ experience with Sales/ Business development with Brand Activation, Brand Partnership
and/or Rewards/Voucher solutions
• Sales/ Business development experience within the German region
• Excellent negotiation skills.
• Proven track record of reaching sales targets
• Entrepreneurship spirit
• Experience with promotional activities
• Good knowledge/ experience of brand activation strategies
Nice to have experience/ skills
• Digital Content/ VOD industry (Video on demand)
• AVOD (Advertising Video on demand)
- B2B sales- Brand Partnership Manager @ Germany
- Rakuten TV
- Berlín, Alemania